Why isn't Hillary Clinton in Jail?

Just now, ZRod said:

Right...

I mean if you wanna pretend that shady government stuff the public isn't privy to doesn't exist be my guest.  My point was, I'm sure she has enough connections with enough openly/secretly powerful people that she can keep herself a free woman regardless of what she does.  And you know that was my point.

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, Redux said:

I mean if you wanna pretend that shady government stuff the public isn't privy to doesn't exist be my guest.  My point was, I'm sure she has enough connections with enough openly/secretly powerful people that she can keep herself a free woman regardless of what she does.  And you know that was my point.

It's a conspiracy theory either way. Both equally nutty. Akin to Bush did 9/11. We are seeing right before our eyes how easily a conspiracy falls apart with someone who has even more money and as many connections as the Clintons

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

It's a conspiracy theory either way. Both equally nutty. Akin to Bush did 9/11. We are seeing right before our eyes how easily a conspiracy falls apart with someone who has even more money and as many connections as the Clintons

Right, it's a conspiracy theory that there are sectors of the government and dealings within it that we as a public don't know about.  Also just in, Snake Oil prevents male pattern baldness.

• Plus1 1

I think this is somewhat related in... the oppositish way.

"This November 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it's a referendum on your religion, it's a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment. It's a referendum on so much," Trump told the assemblage of pastors and other Christian leaders gathered in the State Dining Room, according to a recording from people in the room.

"It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa -- these are violent people," Trump said, describing what would happen should his voters fail to cast ballots. "You have tremendous power. You were saying, in this room, you have people who preach to almost 200 million people. Depending on which Sunday we're talking about."

-
"You have to hopefully get out and get people to support us," Trump said. "If you don't, that will be the beginning of ending everything that you've gotten."

-
"You're one election away from losing everything that you've gotten," he added. "Little thing: Merry Christmas, right? You couldn't say 'Merry Christmas.' "

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/28/politics/trump-evangelicals-midterms/index.html

If the Democrats were going to be violent against Christians and ban them from saying Merry Christmas, why didn't they do it from 2008-2012? Because this is a crock of s#!t? I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am sick and tired of Christians' persecution complex. If it didn't exist Trump wouldn't think he could use it. Christianity was never under attack in the U.S. any of the many times that statement has been said in the past 10 years. Never. Ever. Other than a few districts in the entire country you can't even get elected unless you're Christian or claim to be. Case in point - Trump. The dude is so bad at faking being Christian he called it "your religion."

• Plus1 4

2 hours ago, Redux said:

Right, it's a conspiracy theory that there are sectors of the government and dealings within it that we as a public don't know about.  Also just in, Snake Oil prevents male pattern baldness.

Of course there are areas that the public doesn't know anything about. There are after all security clearances, anonymous campaign donors, and classified documents. To believe that there is some kind of a shadow government that can protect the Clintons is a conspiracy theory. Which would mean that Republicans are in on it. The same ones that have tried to pin something, anything on her for 15 odd years.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the answer. She's a slime ball who does just enough not to be ethical, but  never enough to be meaningful and criminal.

3 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Of course there are areas that the public doesn't know anything about. There are after all security clearances, anonymous campaign donors, and classified documents. To believe that there is some kind of a shadow government that can protect the Clintons is a conspiracy theory. Which would mean that Republicans are in on it. The same ones that have tried to pin something, anything on her for 15 odd years.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the answer. She's a slime ball who does just enough not to be ethical, but  never enough to be meaningful and criminal.

15? Guessing it’s 26. 

9 hours ago, ZRod said:

Personally I think that parties are a total sham too.  Thr public picks sides based off issues they (the government) create and it keeps us  busy and distracted from their inner workings.  So yes, they are all in on it.

LOL at the fiction that some washed-up politician is beyond justice of the most powerful man and political party in the free world.

People can convince themselves of anything. I guess it's meaningless to control all three branches of the government, a massive chunk of the judiciary, and the hearts and minds of half the population if you don't have some mysterio deep dark connection to "stuff" that can prevent even a special council from being appointed.

Since 1980 we've had 23 years of Republicans in the White House, including two Bushes and Ronald Reagan, but apparently those paragons of Republicanism are worthless against... Bill freaking Clinton and Barack "mom jeans" Obama.

I mean, if you have the most amazingest president of all time, that guy's VP, that VP's son, and the guy who's going to "Make America Great Again" in power all that time, and in opposition you have Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, and you're conceding defeat to those Democrats, you have to admit that Reagan, Bush I, Bush II and Trump are the biggest buffoons of all time.

Who's willing to admit that? Anyone? Let's hear it for the buffoons! 

:D 

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, Redux said:

Personally I think that parties are a total sham too.  Thr public picks sides based off issues they create and it keeps us  usy and distracted from their inner workings.  So yes. they are all in on it.

Their inner workings have come to light in the last 3 years if you're paying attention, and it's not that surprising. They push for one candidate over another in their own party. Talk about strategies to defeat candidates in their party and the opposing party. Work with outside sources in the media to prep for questions. You're delusional if you think Democrats and republicans are coordinating to keep Hillary out of jail. There just isn't some giant protect the Clintons conspiracy. If there were it would be unraveling faster than Trump's non-disclosure agreements.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Redux said:

Personally I think that parties are a total sham too.  Thr public picks sides based off issues they create and it keeps us  usy and distracted from their inner workings.  So yes. they are all in on it.

Agree that Republicans and Democrats are BS. I denounced party affiliation almost 20 years ago and I'd never go back. I'm an American, not a Democrat or a Republican. 

The sooner everyone else in this country stops giving these two entrenched leeches their time of day the better.  They act like THEY are the government. But the government is us, the people, appointing people to serve our needs.

Normal Americans aren't Republican or Democrat. They're just people, with regular, normal wishes, wants & needs. The parties twist that into their desires. 

I think party politics should be abolished. If we're truly a democratic republic, we don't need or want political parties.

• Plus1 2