New to HB

Mad Foot

32 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Yes, the recruiting forum is really good. As long as you don't listen to ScottyIce.

Hmm it’s like that now? 

46 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Another FYI...if you follow recruiting,  we have great recruiting forum.  Mav is ALWAYS on top of it and then we have a few people that chime in with good info;  then we have Scootyice.  NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER listen to him.  When it comes to recruiting, his knowledge is equal to a 3 year old and their knowledge of aeronautical engineering. 

Okay, it’s really like that then.

54 minutes ago, Gage County said:

Just kidding on the Scott Frost Mega Thread, it's near 17,000 posts refuting Jessica.

Actually, up in the right hand corner is a check mark that says 'mark site read'. Hit that and you'll see the new content.

Hahahahaha!  What ever happened to her? That thread was epic.  Definitely a required read.  Maybe we could resurrect the who we will hire after Bo got fired.  Let the sock puppet ride again. For full disclosure, I bought the Jim Tressel rumor...

Back to the thread and the OP.  Welcome aboard!

• Fire 1

Just now, Mad Foot said:

What about that cabbage thingy though? :o

Redux and I are like peas and carrots. So it’s all good in the hood. Not sure about most of these “others” though.

Just now, lo country said:

Hahahahaha!  What ever happened to her? That thread was epic.  Definitely a required read.  Maybe we could resurrect the who we will hire after Bo got fired.  Let the sock puppet ride again. For full disclosure, I bought the Jim Tressel rumor...

Redux banged her into oblivion.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, lo country said:

I am pretty sure she got banned.