The Angry Violent Right

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Who-Is-John-T-Earnest-Suspect-in-Poway-Synagogue-Shooting-509166781.html

In the manifesto, Earnest states he was attending nursing school but did not specify the exact location. On 8chan, a far-right message board website, a user identified as Earnest said he planned to livestream the shooting on Facebook but his account has since been deactivated. 

Filled with racist rants and quotes from the Bible, Earnest praises the suspects responsible for the New Zealand mosque and Pittsburgh synagogue shootings as his inspiration for the planned shooting in Poway.

1 hour ago, commando said:

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Who-Is-John-T-Earnest-Suspect-in-Poway-Synagogue-Shooting-509166781.html

In the manifesto, Earnest states he was attending nursing school but did not specify the exact location. On 8chan, a far-right message board website, a user identified as Earnest said he planned to livestream the shooting on Facebook but his account has since been deactivated. 

Filled with racist rants and quotes from the Bible, Earnest praises the suspects responsible for the New Zealand mosque and Pittsburgh synagogue shootings as his inspiration for the planned shooting in Poway.

reading that again....he posted ahead of time that he was going to live stream the shooting and i have to wonder if even 1 8chan user thought to call the police.  if he posted that and no one called authorities...could police charge people who knew ahead of time as accessories to the attack?  

54 minutes ago, commando said:

telling extreme lies such as this will get 1 of the trumpers to grab his AR-15 and go shoot some doctors and nurses

I really hope all of these people would be okay with the govt. writing their living wills for them.....

Ironically:

Trump voter:  I don't want the government in charge of my healthcare!!!

also Trump voter: I'm okay with the government forcing me to rack up millions of dollars in medical expenses to keep my child alive when they have a condition incompatible with life!!!

19 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

WTF is he even talking about?

imagine that he actually believes that is happening...and he still spends all his time at the golf course and didn't do anything about it when he had republican control of the entire government.

• Plus1 2

vanilla isis is growing stronger

https://www.thedailybeast.com/poway-synagogue-shooting-america-under-attack-by-white-supremacists-acting-like-isis

That background noise can act as a war drum for violence. White supremacist communities often use memes to normalize extreme violence. Almost immediately after the San Diego shooter warned of his attack on 8chan, forum-goers treated the mass-shooting like a game.

The first response to his 8chan post urged him to “get the high score,” investigative outlet Bellingcat noted. (When only one person, 60-year-old Lori Gilbert Kaye, was murdered, some 8chan users lamented the attack’s “low score.”)

The online-inspired terror, and its instant repackaging as propaganda, was pioneered by  ISIS and al Qaeda. And unlike Islamic extremism, white supremacist terror appears to hold a place of middling concern in the Trump administration.

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, commando said:

vanilla isis is growing stronger

https://www.thedailybeast.com/poway-synagogue-shooting-america-under-attack-by-white-supremacists-acting-like-isis

That background noise can act as a war drum for violence. White supremacist communities often use memes to normalize extreme violence. Almost immediately after the San Diego shooter warned of his attack on 8chan, forum-goers treated the mass-shooting like a game.

The first response to his 8chan post urged him to “get the high score,” investigative outlet Bellingcat noted. (When only one person, 60-year-old Lori Gilbert Kaye, was murdered, some 8chan users lamented the attack’s “low score.”)

The online-inspired terror, and its instant repackaging as propaganda, was pioneered by  ISIS and al Qaeda. And unlike Islamic extremism, white supremacist terror appears to hold a place of middling concern in the Trump administration.

This is sick.  Why isn't the FBI or DHS monitoring these websites?