LB Blake Lawrence

LJS link

Lawrence also likes to hit the books. He scored a 23 on his ACT as a seventh-grader and recently raised it to a 31. He currently has a 4.37 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale and has accumulated 30 college credits, which means he will arrive at Nebraska as a sophomore in academic standing.

Doogie Howser LB

That is great news.Welcome to the fold Blake. I knew that Nebraska was the best place for him footballwise, and academically, but the fact that his brother plays at Kansas had me less than sure he'd be able to commit to the Huskers.I'm very impressed with this young man, and cant wait to watch him achieve his goals.

Don't forget Travis Lewis...

:bonez

Did he commit as well?

No, and I don't think Herron has either, but both are squarely on the radar. And don't forget Earl Patin. This could be a SICK LB class...

Congrats, Blake! Look forward to seeing you play and deliver the hits! I'd love to see Lewis, Herron, and Patin join you for a monster LB class!

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

I forgot about Asante...I still think if he visits NU, he'll forget he ever considered ISU or KSUcks! :lol: