Brohm staying put...

HuskerNation1

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I had a steak, egg, & cheese flatbread from Subway. Pepperjack cheese.  Green peppers, banana peppers, jalapenos, onions, black olives, chipotle southwest sauce.

It was pretty good.  It was alright.  It wasn't great, but it was fine.

I hate when they don't heat up the little egg flap in the microwave beforehand.  It's never hot enough when it comes out of the toaster.  Plus the girl behind the counter was really stingy with the veggies.  When it comes to sandwiches, I wouldn't call her an artist, exactly.  I'm beginning to suspect she's only in it for the money.

6/10

Nice choice with the Chipotle Southwest Sauce...it is the only way to eat a steak and egg flatbread at Subway

4 minutes ago, lo country said:

Do they still have those potatoe ole's?  I also miss Runza and Val's.  

Pretty sure they do - did the last time i was there.  And, in terms of pizza i miss, was never crazy about Val's.  Godfather's was always my favorite.  Even when they had Godfather's express shops out here, they weren't the same as the original.  But, sadly can't even find the GF express around here any more either.

Just now, Dilly Dilly said:

Never been to either one.  So, since you have at least been there, i gotta ask -- did you ever try scrapple?

no and I never will....make a trip down to the redding terminal during a weekday after the morning rush and grab breakfast at the amish restaurant....best breakfast you will ever have in your life. 

1 minute ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

no and I never will....make a trip down to the redding terminal during a weekday after the morning rush and grab breakfast at the amish restaurant....best breakfast you will ever have in your life. 

Hahah... good boy!  I first visited and saw scrapple listed on every menu.  Asked my friends what is that stuff, and they said i was wise to avoid and then told me what it was.   Anywho, if I'm ever down that way, I'll hit up the Reading Terminal.

12 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Pretty sure they do - did the last time i was there.  And, in terms of pizza i miss, was never crazy about Val's.  Godfather's was always my favorite.  Even when they had Godfather's express shops out here, they weren't the same as the original.  But, sadly can't even find the GF express around here any more either.

Godfather's was some really good pizza as well.  I think we used to hit the one up in Ralston.

16 hours ago, Redux said:

Good for Purdue, but honestly I think his route to a title would be easier at Louisville.  Our division has a bad reputation of being soft.  Nobody can even name who is in which division in the ACC, they just know Clemson is in there so winning in the ACC must be impressive.

What title are you referring to?  An ACC title?  Because Louisville would be in the same division as Clemson and Florida St.  we all know FSU won't be down for long.  I'm not sure it would be that easy