Mavric

CB Tamon Lynum [Nebraska Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, floridacorn said:

FYI, Travis Fisher has offered Lynum's 2022 teammate Markieth Williams, aka Poke Smoker.  This kid I know.  Coached him 2 years ago in Pop Warner, where he lead us to Nationals (meaning we beat a MIami team) before missing weight.  Right now he's playing FS & WR.  IMO, he's a better WR prospect, but I don't think anybody will see that unless Evans gets a QB who can throw the ball. 

Is it safe to tell us how he received that nickname?

4 hours ago, floridacorn said:

FYI, Travis Fisher has offered Lynum's 2022 teammate Markieth Williams, aka Poke Smoker.  This kid I know.  Coached him 2 years ago in Pop Warner, where he lead us to Nationals (meaning we beat a MIami team) before missing weight.  Right now he's playing FS & WR.  IMO, he's a better WR prospect, but I don't think anybody will see that unless Evans gets a QB who can throw the ball. 

All time nickname!

21 minutes ago, 30-50 Feral Hogs said:

Is it safe to tell us how he received that nickname?

I only coached those kids 1 year & they all had the craziest nicknames.  All I know is that it had something to do w/him being fast & running track.  He was 6'1 in 8th grade, he's a shade under 6'3 now, and the kid has a nasty streak in a good way.  He texted me about the offer and said it was his 1st.  Interesting, because when I posted about Lynum, I almost mentioned that this could help get them in with a very taleted trio of So's to be whom I coached and knew well.  Nice to see Fisher is all over that.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, floridacorn said:

I only coached those kids 1 year & they all had the craziest nicknames.  All I know is that it had something to do w/him being fast & running track.  He was 6'1 in 8th grade, he's a shade under 6'3 now, and the kid has a nasty streak in a good way.  He texted me about the offer and said it was his 1st.  Interesting, because when I posted about Lynum, I almost mentioned that this could help get them in with a very taleted trio of So's to be whom I coached and knew well.  Nice to see Fisher is all over that.

Thanks for the insight!