Illinois Game Page Summary

BigRedMax

6 minutes ago, Ulty said:

I have been banned by David twice at HuskerMax and once at HuskerPedia, and i fully expect to be banned here at some point.

But your distaste for him aside, it is good information, despite being at HuskerMax.

2 minutes ago, Apsu said:

I have been banned by David twice at HuskerMax and once at HuskerPedia, and i fully expect to be banned here at some point.

But your distaste for him aside, it is good information, despite being at HuskerMax.

How the hell do you get banned from message boards three times? Was it for repeated misinterpretation of cartoon gifs? Because honestly that should only be grounds for mockery, not expulsion.

28 minutes ago, Ulty said:

How the hell do you get banned from message boards three times? Was it for repeated misinterpretation of cartoon gifs? Because honestly that should only be grounds for mockery, not expulsion.

PM me if you want details.

26 minutes ago, blinky said:

Certainly useful. Advertising for clicks on your website via your other, more recently acquired website? 

Pretty sure that’s been frowned upon throughout the history of the forum. 

I would sacrifice by giving a page hit for some useful information.

HuskerMax was infamous for word association threads that generated lots of useless page hits. They should be banned from ever appearing here.

1 hour ago, Apsu said:

I would sacrifice by giving a page hit for some useful information.

HuskerMax was infamous for word association threads that generated lots of useless page hits. They should be banned from ever appearing here.

Why do I get the impression you don't know HuskerMax bought HuskerBoard?