Frost's Frustrations

lo country

8 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

You think it's typical of a group of upperclassmen to tell a head coach to go f#&% himself, he still plays them over eager/eligible underclassmen, AND he retains respect in the locker room?. Yeah. Real cool.

This might not be....in fact isn't.....exactly what happened.

2 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Maybe we see these guys over the next three games but when Ohio State and Minnesota were crushing Nebraska you'd think a guy like Benhart could have got some playing time.

Especially when we didn't get any blowout wins to get guys reps.  I can't remember, but didn't think OSU and Minnie kept their starters in all game...I understand the argument of injury (physical and mental) of the young guys, but also see the upside.  Look at Wan'dale.  Dude is 5'10 180 (I've seen 190) and he is running between the tackles.....Get guys experience when you can.  not when you need to....Listening to the coaches, we have some talent in the wings....Frost must be playing chess and me checkers because I would have played some of the young guys....

4 minutes ago, lo country said:

Especially when we didn't get any blowout wins to get guys reps.  I can't remember, but didn't think OSU and Minnie kept their starters in all game...I understand the argument of injury (physical and mental) of the young guys, but also see the upside.  Look at Wan'dale.  Dude is 5'10 180 (I've seen 190) and he is running between the tackles.....Get guys experience when you can.  not when you need to....Listening to the coaches, we have some talent in the wings....Frost must be playing chess and me checkers because I would have played some of the young guys....

If i remember correctly osu pulled their guys about half way through the 4th quarter. Frost is definitely playing 3d chess.

3 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

If i remember correctly osu pulled their guys about half way through the 4th quarter. Frost is definitely playing 3d chess.

Haha.  I am with you.  I really don't understand.  Hell, you have Dana at Houston  RS's his starting QB and receiver so they can play next year...... when he has "better team/system" in place...

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27694260/uh-holgorsen-quit-19-redshirts

2 minutes ago, SFW said:

Frost is acting like Whinny b...

He was hired to fix the problems NOT complain about them.

It’s for him to find solutions NOT excuses.

It’s his job as a leader to take the blame NOT put it on others.

You forgot to put NOT in your first line to match the others.