Your 2020 Nebraska Cornhuskers

BIG ERN

@Undone I think Bo was building towards knocking off or at least going punch for punch with Wisconsin before he got let go though. He was getting the body types and styles that fit the Big Ten and be competitive in 2015. That year would've had Juniors Armstrong, Westerkamp, Valentine, Collins, Reilly, Newby & Gerry. Also had recruited Stanley Morgan, Davis twins, etc.

Obviously all speculative now but we were prepped to be scary the following year or two.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:34 PM, Hilltop said:

The athletic department didn't make Pelini have a meltdown during the Ohio State game.  He owns the "fair weather fan" rant all on his own.  If that doesn't happen, who knows how the story may have changed.  The difference between Frost and Pelini is that Frost is just as disgusted with the huskers losing as any fan is.  He gets it.

I never saw that as a meltdown. I saw it as a media breech and some level of entrapment. And that was after a dramatic win. 

The Iowa game was a meltdown 

• Plus1 2