The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Still raging for the voter suppression thing.   Even after having time to think about it. :facepalm:

I'm trying to be a nice guy by giving you helpful advice. 

Touch some grass, take a walk, get some fresh air, just try not to get involved in politics. You vote for terrible people - I'm simply trying to let you know this. The last guy you twice voted for is going to end up in prison - this should tell you a lot about yourself. I'm just trying to help you see it my friend. 

• TBH 1

35 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Have no idea, but I would guess he gets convicted of something considering the venues.  Though whether he does or doesn’t, has no bearing on your original false statement.  

...does the punishment for his crimes not include prison? I'm not following here.

You voted for a moron, you were warned about him being a moron, there were decades of evidence suggesting his complete lack of ability to handle the job, and he committed the crimes he's charged with both during his first term as active President and after he lost the election. 

So do everybody a favor and don't return to a voting booth. The last time you did the guy you voted for (the second time) went on to try and overthrow democracy. 

• Haha 2
  • TBH 3
12 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

...does the punishment for his crimes not include prison? I'm not following here.

You voted for a moron, you were warned about him being a moron, there were decades of evidence suggesting his complete lack of ability to handle the job, and he committed the crimes he's charged with both during his first term as active President and after he lost the election. 

So do everybody a favor and don't return to a voting booth. The last time you did the guy you voted for (the second time) went on to try and overthrow democracy. 

The last person I voted for twice is Jerry Moran.   I can almost guarantee he is not going to prison.  You are factually incorrect.  

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
21 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The last person I voted for twice is Jerry Moran.   I can almost guarantee he is not going to prison.  You are factually incorrect.  

That's true, somebody in the MAGA horde will be in the jury and won't convict him even with a full confession, witnesses, well documented evidence and Trump personally telling them to their face that he did it all. 

I mean, look at your post history as evidence. The cognitive dissonance of Trump voters is a psychological sight to behold. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
10 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

That's true, somebody in the MAGA horde will be in the jury and won't convict him even with a full confession, witnesses, well documented evidence and Trump personally telling them to their face that he did it all. 

I mean, look at your post history as evidence. The cognitive dissonance of Trump voters is a psychological sight to behold. 

What are you even talking about?  Jerry Moran isn’t on trial for anything and you think a MAGA horde won’t convict someone not on trial :laughpound you crack me up!  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/9/2023 at 4:19 PM, Dr. Strangelove said:

Another way to look at this is your candidate is doing such a horrendous job and is such a  Complete incoherent incompetent buffoon that the moron with 91 pending charges is basically tied with Your candidate. :laughpound  However, unlike you, I invite you to continue to support him, cause it looks like he really needs the support :smokin

And once Trump is out of the race, DeSantis, or Haley, or Scott, will trounce The Big Guy. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Another way to look at this is your candidate is doing such a horrendous job and is such a  Complete incoherent incompetent buffoon that the moron with 91 pending charges is basically tied with Your candidate. :laughpound  However, unlike you, I invite you to continue to support him, cause it looks like he really needs the support :smokin

And once Trump is out of the race, DeSantis, or Haley, or Scott, will trounce The Big Guy. 

Well, of course he's tied with Trump. Voters like you are the reason why. You exist in an alternate reality devoid of evidence, the ability to reflect on your choices, and stunning lack of understanding the world around you.

Frankly, the last time voters like you entered the voting both the guy you voted for tried to overthrow Democracy. So do the country a favor and cut the schtick. I realize that there are 75 million Americans just like you and I have no hope for them. But if you people just stop voting, the rest of us can drag you forward kicking and screaming and we can actually try to solve the countries many problems without the Right wing faux culture war outrage.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 3
6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Voters like me aren’t voting for Trump and he’s STILL tied with The Big Guy!!!  That’s how bad the Mr Peters is doing at his job:laughpound   Great candidate you picked :D  

Keep voting :thumbs

Wait, who did you vote for in 2020?

And, don't worry, I will! He did pass the Inflation Reduction Act to address climate change, the CHIPs  Act to turbocharge investment into the American manufacturing industry, an Infrastructure Bill, legislation to address gun violence, all while setting records for American energy production. leading the developed world in economic growth and having the lowest inflation rate in the developed world despite inheriting an economy knee deep in a pandemic.

All of this while managing to not commit 91 felony crimes across 4 different criminal indictments and didn't try to overthrow democracy. I know those last points aren't necessarily a positive for voters like you, but you can't make everybody happy.

• TBH 2
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

He did pass the Inflation Reduction Act to address climate change

The what to address what that has done either!?!??!  :lol:  Great job Team.

CHIPS and infrastructure should be good.   Let’s make sure the current admin doesn’t f#&% it up like most things it’s done.  

all while setting records for American energy production.

Ummmm one would hope that’s at least the minimum standard.    One would think you understand the country is growing which means energy use growing which means energy demand is growing sooooo ya production would need to kinda grow too.   

leading the developed world in economic growth and having the lowest inflation rate in the developed world despite inheriting an economy knee deep in a pandemic.

President Peters has one of the lowest economic poll ratings in decades.  Inflation is a disaster, people lost $10,000 in purchasing power during this administration disaster.   

All of this while managing to not commit 91 felony crimes across 4 different criminal indictments and didn't try to overthrow democracy. I know those last points aren't necessarily a positive for voters like you, but you can't make everybody happy.

And yet The Big Guy is at best tied with the guy you mentioned above because his Presidency has been a train wreck and will lose to DeSantis, Haley, or Scott.  Great Work Joe, errr, Ralph, errrr The Big Guy:laughpound

#keepvoting

• Plus1 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election