The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, nic said:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/07/politics/joe-biden-2024-reelection-donald-trump/index.html

Worry and surprise continue to build on a possible Trump reelection. Lots of time left though. Anything can happen. 

Polls historically aren't of much value this far from an election. They'll start to be predictive around 100 days before the election, with the most accurate polling in the final month.

This is also a reminder that if any poster reading this previously voted for Trump - a career criminal and soon to be prisoner - sit this election out. Voting isn't for you and that's okay. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

16 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The tolerant left (lol)  who rages about vote suppression is advocating to suppress the vote.    You really can’t make this up.   :laughpound

Woah buddy, I'm not advocating for voter suppression. I'm simply advising that if you're gullible enough to be duped into voting for Donald "91 Criminal Charges" Trump - despite ample warning and decades of evidence - that you should probably not vote. A voting booth isn't for you just like a surgeons office isn't for me. 

Big difference between telling you about the bad choices you make and not to repeat them and voter suppression. 

But then again that sort of nuance is expected to be lost on people who got grifted by a guy who's being charged with 44 federal charges and 47 state charges (so far). 

• Plus1 2
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election