The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, commando said:

it started this election cycle by the republican party in an effort to get trump to say he would support whoever the nominee ended up being.    it backfired on them.   trump refuses to sign the pledge since he will never support anyone else besides himself and it forces the others to sign it to be involved in the debates.

Are you thinking about the 2016 GOP Debates? I believe "the pledge" was one of the first questions asked and Donald Trump was the only candidate who wouldn't commit. My understanding is that this was by Fox/Rupert Murdoch's design: they wanted to expose Trump to the GOP voters and expected the rank and file to turn on him. They were wrong. 

So of all the available GOP candidates, it's Ramaswamy getting the latest bump, making the top three contenders Trump, DeSantis and Ramaswamy.  All three arrogant and unlikeable pricks operating 100% firebomb campaigns. 

Could one of our Republican friends explain why these three are the best voices of the party for 2024? And why no non-a$$h@!e is even close? 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

So of all the available GOP candidates, it's Ramaswamy getting the latest bump, making the top three contenders Trump, DeSantis and Ramaswamy.  All three arrogant and unlikeable pricks operating 100% firebomb campaigns. 

Could one of our Republican friends explain why these three are the best voices of the party for 2024? And why no non-a$$h@!e is even close? 

Ask a legit question and you might get a response.  

• Haha 3
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1

4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Making  A$$holes Great Again

• Oh Yeah! 1
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Ask a legit question and you might get a response.  

Sorry. I may have gotten a bit snippy. Let me try again. 

As someone who voted twice for Donald Trump, are you ever consumed by the terror you've unleashed on the country you supposedly love? Do you think you can atone by supporting a less-wretched member of your party? 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

As someone who voted twice for Donald Trump, are you ever consumed by the terror you've unleashed on the country you supposedly love? Do you think you can atone by supporting a less-wretched member of your party? 

I’ll continue to wait.  

• Fire 1
4 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

:yeah  Well stayed. Hint: there is no justification for a two time trump voter just voting for trump-light while stating he loves this country. The two are incapable 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

Desantis halfheartedly calls Nazis "jackasses" nearly two years ago while trying to spin it all as a Democrat plot to smear his name is the MAGA example of warrior protecting democracy in America.  Nevermind the numerous opportunities he's had to more emphatically renounce white supremacy and fascism since then and failed.   But why would he want to denounce the base he's trying to woo?  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election