The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Who knew….all you have to do is ban crimes.

what a genius.  

I think most politicians would say stuff like this to set up proponents of “gun free zones” and make them look silly.  But with Trump, I think he’s just an idiot saying things like he has since 2015 that many struggled to see…

• TBH 1
45 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

formerly known as Chaz :)

HAHAHA!

I still remember people like, defending it, like it was this amazing utopia...then people got shot, robbed, killed and sexually assaulted.  But, hey, the did grow a couple plants!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

While I have NO idea the stats on that...But I know a lot of people personally that got the booster that did get covid.  I am guessing we all do.

As far as MORE likely, I don't see why that would be the case, unless you felt that the with the booster would not get it and it was okay to be close to people?  But that just doesn't seem accurate.

Also, I feel like we are past the Covid politics.  

• TBH 2
On 1/17/2024 at 8:26 AM, Archy1221 said:

Ehhh, she is basically the Lincoln Project douches with a better personality. 

Well the Lincoln Project douches aren't running for President, so they can say whatever they want and that makes them more entertaining. I've never quite understood their end game, but they were douches before they broke with the Republican Party. They're also pretty sharp insiders, and they are certainly better at messaging than the Democrats.

I also don't think Nikki and the Lincoln Project guys are close on messaging at all, regardless of personality. 

Again, given everything you post on here — wanting the GOP to get out of the Trump clown car and focus on core conservative policy  — I would think you'd find kindred spirits in the Lincoln Project guys and Liz Cheney. Yet it's just the opposite. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election