The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, commando said:

Abraham Lincoln would like a word with todays republicans

Amen. All the more reason to think that the Trump GOP morphed from the old Jim Crow southern  wing of the Democratic Party 

• TBH 2

The Drudge Report is a mix bags of political, economic and sometimes strange articles.- it is

one of the most read news gathering websites on the net.  So Trump can't be happy with these

headlines since Drudge leans conservative (Matt Drudge was the one who broke the story about

Bill Clinton & Monika way back in the 90s .

If it weren't for Biden's age & the boarder issue- he would be running away with this election due to what is seen

in these headlines.

HEADLINES ON THE DRUDGE REPORT THIS MORNING:

RECORD US OIL PRODUCTION FRUSTRATES OPEC CUTS

AMERICA NOW THE LARGEST PRODUCER IN WORLD!

BOOM: ANOTHER JOBS BLOWOUT

353K JOBS ADDED IN JAN

STUDY: TRUMP TARIFFS HURT US EMPLOYMENT

BIDEN PRIVATELY SLAMES 'SICK F' TRUMP

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
5 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

If it weren't for Biden's age & the boarder issue- he would be running away with this election due to what is seen

in these headlines.

And, Republicans are doing everything they can to keep the boarder issue a problem or even get worse so it helps Trump.

They know that really, the only thing they have is his age.

• TBH 1

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, Republicans are doing everything they can to keep the boarder issue a problem or even get worse so it helps Trump.

They know that really, the only thing they have is his age.

Yep. They would rather see America burn with the opportunity for Trump to be the hero than to have a great economy and go on with Biden. 

• TBH 2

Nikki clarifies here Texas statement from a couple of days ago.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki-haley-says-texas-can-secede-from-the-united-states-thats-their-decision-to-make

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley says viral comments she made this week about Texas secession were more directed at President Biden and the "illegal immigration crisis" than whether Texans would actually try to leave the union.

"It’s not about secession. Nobody’s going to do that. That’s not what people are talking about. What they are talking about is why isn’t the president there, keeping Texans safe," the former South Carolina governor and former U.N. ambassador said Thursday in a Fox News Digital interview.

21 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I mean, Texas is not going anywhere.  Like I said, they cry about the Horns Down gesture, you think they are going to try and make it on their own?  Idiots.

I don't think they will, and hope they don't, but if anyone could do it...it would be Texas 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I don't think they will, and hope they don't, but if anyone could do it...it would be Texas 

They would make it about 4 days.

They would have no college sports, they would have no pro sports, they would need passports to leave their "country", they would have no armed forces, they would have no trade partners.  

THEY would have to control their own boarders.  

Every US company that operated within their "country" would refuse to pay these insane min wage rates.  

They would end up having to sell off their oil for half of what it costs now.  

I hope they do it...idiots.  My god, they they would need to create their own currency!  

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
  • Worth a Look 1
6 minutes ago, teachercd said:

They would make it about 4 days.

They would have no college sports, they would have no pro sports, they would need passports to leave their "country", they would have no armed forces, they would have no trade partners.  

THEY would have to control their own boarders.  

Every US company that operated within their "country" would refuse to pay these insane min wage rates.  

They would end up having to sell off their oil for half of what it costs now.  

I hope they do it...idiots.  My god, they they would need to create their own currency!  

they should talk to britian about brexit and how that is working out for them before they do texit

9 minutes ago, commando said:

they should talk to britian about brexit and how that is working out for them before they do texit

Texit!!!  That is good!

Texas would fold in 6 months, f#&% them.  Let them go.  Losers.  The best thing to ever come out of Texas was the show Dallas.

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election