The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Biden got nearly 400,000 votes. The guy with 88 pending criminal charges got 110,000 votes, and a woman who's been out of the race for two months got just under 50,000 votes. Haley got nearly 1/3 of the votes cast by Republicans. 

Seems like, at least in Pennsylvania, people aren't motivated to go out and vote for Orange Man Bad. Only 4.5% of registered Republicans voted in the primary, and of those, only 3% voted for the presumptive Republican nominee, whereas 10% of registered Democrats voted, and all but .07% voted for Biden.

I don't for one second think people are excited about voting for Biden. I think people are excited about voting for Democracy, and we'll get that with Biden. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
41 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I don't for one second think people are excited about voting for Biden. I think people are excited about voting for Democracy, and we'll get that with Biden. 

:yeah  Well stated. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It is clearly the number of guns.  We all know that.

Easy access, type of guns allowed to be purchased,  gun shows not needing background checks, mental health care, etc  

To me and my wife - besides Democracy (the future of our country at stake) - this is the 2nd most important issue this election.  The GOP has consistently fallen on the wrong side of this issue.   Comprehensive approach has to include the mental health side as well.    Too many people being able to purchase guns who have mental illnesses.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1