The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

There is a lot of debate about all of these stances you provided in the link. I tend to think he is probably more correct than not regarding vaccines and pharmaceuticals causing many side effects. It pays big Pharma to paint him as a quack, or the risk a hit on the bottom line. That Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, along with remdesiver, are now regarded as possible off label treatment options shows that he was/is correct. Atrazine is proven to cause biological sex change in frogs. It's probably too early to say it causes gender dysphoria in humans, but it certainly might play a part in the major uptick in cases in the last 15-20 years. None of these things are 100% proven either way. One of the reasons that people are drawn to Kennedy is because he isn't scared off by the mainstream views mandated by the special interest groups. 

The only one I would roll my eyes over is the targeting of Covid-19, which he later clarified.

Ok..so who now is claiming ivermectin works on Covid?  But, it might have helped with his brain worm. 

And, the vaccine causing autism has been debunked over and over again.  

• Plus1 1

So Florida GOP, bending over backwards to Trump, name Barron as a delegate to the GOP convention.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/barron-trump-florida-delegate-republican-national-convention-rcna151388

It will soon be Barron Trump’s time to step into the political spotlight.

Trump, former President Donald Trump’s youngest child, who will graduate from high school next week and has largely been kept out of the political spotlight, was picked by the Republican Party of Florida on Wednesday night as one of the state’s at-large delegates to the Republican National Convention, according to a list of delegates obtained by NBC News.

“We have a great delegation of grassroots leaders, elected officials and even Trump family members,” Florida GOP chairman Evan Power said. “Florida is continuing to have a great convention team, but more importantly we are preparing to win Florida and win it big.”

I know there have been a spate of polls showing Biden trailing, but there were polls hinting at a Republican domination in 2022, and not only did that not come true, but Democrats made solid gains. 

I think, in light of 2022 and the below, it's time to recognize that polling is flawed. 

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

I know there have been a spate of polls showing Biden trailing, but there were polls hinting at a Republican domination in 2022, and not only did that not come true, but Democrats made solid gains. 

I think, in light of 2022 and the below, it's time to recognize that polling is flawed. 

Knapp I hope and believe you are right.  Trump needs everyone of those voters from 2020 plus more.  There are so many GOPers who are fed up with what Trump has done to their party and believe he will do the same for the country if elected.   I think many are coming to their senses and believe the country can tolerate bad policies of a Biden win but cannot survive a threat on democracy if Trump wins. 

• Haha 2