Nebraska parents letter

1 hour ago, VectorVictor said:

Not to justify KW's actions (or lack thereof, all things considered), but putting us in the Arkansas regional did put us one inning away from one of the biggest upsets in College Baseball and allowed the B1G to at least help give the SEC a black eye (that NC State finished). 

Some of the time, there's a silver lining to things. Even KW's incompetence and abject failure.  

Not a thick enough silver lining.

So, we should be happy we were put in a regional we shouldn't have been in so we would ultimately lose to a good team?

I'll pass.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, VectorVictor said:

Not to justify KW's actions (or lack thereof, all things considered), but putting us in the Arkansas regional did put us one inning away from one of the biggest upsets in College Baseball and allowed the B1G to at least help give the SEC a black eye (that NC State finished). 

Some of the time, there's a silver lining to things. Even KW's incompetence and abject failure.  

A broken clock is still correct twice a day. KW is a travesty the unfireable  gift that will keep on giving- you watch. 

On 6/15/2021 at 1:24 PM, BigRedBuster said:

Not a thick enough silver lining.

So, we should be happy we were put in a regional we shouldn't have been in so we would ultimately lose to a good team?

I'll pass.

Yeah I never said anything about being happy, content, etc. with the placement. 

I just suggested we try to see the upside in a bad situation. That doesn’t automatically imply one is content or happy with said situation. Not everything is black and white.