***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

You gotta love Twitter.

Way to miss the story. Trump being 45 minutes late for his Fox & Friends fluff fest is news on an Election Day.

And boy, is he nailing this interview.  Sounds super confident. Maybe Vlad told him he's on his own this time?

4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Way to miss the story. Trump being 45 minutes late for his Fox & Friends fluff fest is news on an Election Day.

And boy, is he nailing this interview.  Sounds super confident. Maybe Vlad told him he's on his own this time?

Lol. Yeah. It's a story.... On Twitter.

I'll grant you that's it's unusual for him to miss something like that, but he's also the President, so it would seem possible (likely) that he was busy with something else, no? Much more likely than whatever reason Twitter is hoping for with his voice sounding "husky".

• Plus1 1

42 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I'll grant you that's it's unusual for him to miss something like that, but he's also the President, so it would seem possible (likely) that he was busy with something else, no?

Busy with something else? The only thing he has ever been busy with the last 4 years has been jerking himself off on fox news, in rallies, or on twitter, but now on the day of his official performance review he decides to do some work?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Busy with something else? The only thing he has ever been busy with the last 4 years has been jerking himself off on fox news, in rallies, or on twitter, but now on the day of his official performance review he decides to do some work?

That's a bit dramatic, but I'm guessing you know that.

Just curious why some of you think he was late for his appearance? Since you're not convinced that Presidential duties is a possibility?

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Just curious why some of you think he was late for his appearance? Since you're not convinced that Presidential duties is a possibility?

Because we've paid attention these past four years. trump doesn't do 'presidential duties' in the morning. He has "Executive Time" in the mornings where he rage tweets, live tweets Fox & Friends and other morning shows, or calls in to those shows.

It would be charitable to presume he was actually working early in the morning. Unfortunately, nothing he's done in the past four years would earn him the benefit of that doubt.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Because we've paid attention these past four years. trump doesn't do 'presidential duties' in the morning. He has "Executive Time" in the mornings where he rage tweets, live tweets Fox & Friends and other morning shows, or calls in to those shows.

It would be charitable to presume he was actually working early in the morning. Unfortunately, nothing he's done in the past four years would earn him the benefit of that doubt.

My original point was that "doing his job" was much more likely than whatever reason Twitter was hoping for when pointing out his "husky" voice....

3 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

My original point was that "doing his job" was much more likely than whatever reason Twitter was hoping for when pointing out his "husky" voice....

I'm guessing his big day of campaigning yesterday either left him tired or behind in his duties.  So he was either working like you say because he didn't do any work yesterday, or he is a man in his mid 70's who is recovering from COVID, just spent the past few days in extreme heat and extreme cold yelling into a microphone and found it hard to get out of bed this morning.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

That's a bit dramatic, but I'm guessing you know that.

Trump? Presidential duties?

Do they have lights on the course at Mar-a-Lago?

Is there someone new he had to publically disparage?

An event that needed gas poured on it?