***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Because we've paid attention these past four years. trump doesn't do 'presidential duties' in the morning. He has "Executive Time" in the mornings where he rage tweets, live tweets Fox & Friends and other morning shows, or calls in to those shows.

It would be charitable to presume he was actually working early in the morning. Unfortunately, nothing he's done in the past four years would earn him the benefit of that doubt.

He had a late night last night didnt he? thought I saw he had a rally in MI that started at like 10:30 pm.

1 minute ago, whateveritis1224 said:

He had a late night last night didnt he? thought I saw he had a rally in MI that started at like 10:30 pm.

Campaigning isn't work, nor is choosing to spend taxpayer dollars to fly AF1 all over the country in the past several days. 

To think he pushed back Infrastructure Week, the unveiling of his Obamacare replacement bill and the opening ceremony of his fully built wall (paid for by Mexico) to fly to rally after rally. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Campaigning isn't work, nor is choosing to spend taxpayer dollars to fly AF1 all over the country in the past several days. 

To think he pushed back Infrastructure Week, the unveiling of his Obamacare replacement bill and the opening ceremony of his fully built wall (paid for by Mexico) to fly to rally after rally. 

I'm 1000% with you and I accidentally quoted you. Was just looking for an explanation as to why he was late (a late rally that he then had to travel home from prevented him from getting into his jammies and curling up with his binkie until really late). I'm not giving him any passes and I sure as heck didn't vote for him.

It might have been the time I went, but I've lived in the Papillion/La Vista area for 7/8 years now and this was the first time where I had to wait more than 5 minutes to get my ballot. All in all it took 30 minutes to completely vote.

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, whateveritis1224 said:

Yeah he didn't take the stage until 11:30 EST here. For reference this rally was about an hour west of me. He didn't get in to the WH until 3:00 PM.

It is way too charitable to suggest Trump was late because he was doing important presidential stuff. He was late because he was determined to spread himself too thin doing one of the few aspects of his job he likes - traveling all over the country to have his adoring fans fawn over him and spew whatever bulls#!t or conspiracy theories he's hocking lately. All the while getting the country more and more sick and giving his ardent supporters one more middle-finger that he doesn't care about them by stranding them after many rallies in poor conditions to test the limits of Stockholm Syndrome.

Trump was late because he ran himself ragged superspreading and trying to convince himself he's still winning.

• Plus1 2

5 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Curious what states? If its in states like Texas, Florida, or other swing states--very meaningful. 

Not as meaningful(which is sad) if its in states like CA, IL, MA and other mainly blue states

Just assuming this increase would go blue.

good points-   it could have zero affect on the outcome if mostly confined to the already deep blue states