Biden's America

18 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The billionaire tax whiners are the worst.  “Oh raise my taxes, I don’t pay enough.  It’s better for society to have higher tax rates”. Knowing full well they have the best accountants to continue to explore any loophole available.  

So, a billionaire that’s got getting rid of loop holes do they pay their share is bad.  

27 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, a billionaire that’s got getting rid of loop holes do they pay their share is bad.  

A billionaire, or millionaire, or anyone who wants taxes raised/thinks they should pay more, yet takes deductions is bad.  Either pay the max amount and moralize or take your deductions and don’t moralize.  

• Plus1 1
42 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

A billionaire, or millionaire, or anyone who wants taxes raised/thinks they should pay more, yet takes deductions is bad.  Either pay the max amount and moralize or take your deductions and don’t moralize.  

So, a rich person who wants to fix the tax code to get rid of those deductions of loop holes is bad.  

42 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So, a rich person who wants to fix the tax code to get rid of those deductions of loop holes is bad.  

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Yep, that was in pretty poor taste, and she should have known better. There are smarter and better ways to point out that Lindsey Graham is a hypocritical a$$hole without referring to his sexuality or resorting to gender stereotypes. Glad to see you are evolving on this issue.

• Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Yep, that was in pretty poor taste, and she should have known better. There are smarter and better ways to point out that Lindsey Graham is a hypocritical a$$hole without referring to his sexuality or resorting to gender stereotypes. Glad to see you are evolving on this issue.

What do you bring me into this for?  What have I said that gives me the “ continuing to evolve” comment.  You calling me out for something specific or just throwing s#!t on the wall to feel better. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1