Biden's America

5 hours ago, Loebarth said:

I am one who agrees with the majority here. Regardless, can we just move past putting 75 yo men/women into the presidential seat. For Heavens sake we are a country of 350 million and we can't find better candidates to lead our nation???

Reuters Link to Double Standards Poll

image.thumb.png.acf5528f68decdaf92ecbcaa9470c8f6.png

He got the same treatment as Pence and the same Donald would have got if he cooperated instead of hiding documents.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1
4 minutes ago, ZRod said:

He got the same treatment as Pence and the same Donld would have got if he cooperated instead of hiding documents.

In addition to actual horserace polls, I've in particular given up on opinion polling like this in our current era.

The typical American voter is either too disconnected from day to day politics stuff or just generally too damn stupid to accurately decipher what is really going on.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, ZRod said:

He got the same treatment as Pence and the same Donald would have got if he cooperated instead of hiding documents.

Your missing the biggest misconception... neither Pence or Bidden, by constitutional law were authorized to have those documents period. "If" you, me or anyone outside of the elites had taken and stored documents with those labels/restrictions they'd be imprisoned. Trump, being a president is allowed to declassify and remove. So.. to state that which you stated is accepting a two tier justice system. Pence and Bidden should be prosecuted to the "FULL" extent of the law and should be expected to defend themselves in the courts just a Trump is.

• Haha 2
  • TBH 3
3 hours ago, ZRod said:

That’s not even remotely close to being true as you know.   Pence was never shown to not have charges because he is an old senile man like The Big Guy.  Trump deserves whatever charges he gets just like The Big Guy should have received but add in obstruction for Trump.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Loebarth said:

Your missing the biggest misconception... neither Pence or Bidden, by constitutional law were authorized to have those documents period. "If" you, me or anyone outside of the elites had taken and stored documents with those labels/restrictions they'd be imprisoned. Trump, being a president is allowed to declassify and remove. So.. to state that which you stated is accepting a two tier justice system. Pence and Bidden should be prosecuted to the "FULL" extent of the law and should be expected to defend themselves in the courts just a Trump is.

It's not a two tiered justice system, and historically you wouldn't be imprisoned unless you were, or had intent to, show/communicate the documents to others who do not have clearance to view them. Those who have been prosecuted received fines, probation, loss of clearance; and if they communicated the documents to others then probation or extensive jail time depending if it was espionage or not.

There is also a massive difference in handing over the documents before the authorities inquire about them, and willfully keeping them when asked to hand them over (just like there is in the lower court systems and plea bargaining).The later is definitely obstruction of justice when the FBI is involved. Not to mention whether or not the Presidents knew the documents were in their possession in the first place. It's quite clear that Trump knew exactly where the documents were and what they were, Biden maybe not. I'm perfectly ok with Biden, Trump, and Pence receiving fines for possessing the documents. I'm also more than ok with Trump being prosecuted for obstruction of justice.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, ZRod said:

It's not a two tiered justice system, and historically you wouldn't be imprisoned unless you were, or had intent to, show/communicate the documents to others who do not have clearance to view them. Those who have been prosecuted received fines, probation, loss of clearance; and if they communicated the documents to others then probation or extensive jail time depending if it was espionage or not.

There is also a massive difference in handing over the documents before the authorities inquire about them, and willfully keeping them when asked to hand them over (just like there is in the lower court systems and plea bargaining).The later is definitely obstruction of justice when the FBI is involved. Not to mention whether or not the Presidents knew the documents were in their possession in the first place. It's quite clear that Trump knew exactly where the documents were and what they were, Biden maybe not. I'm perfectly ok with Biden, Trump, and Pence receiving fines for possessing the documents. I'm also more than ok with Trump being prosecuted for obstruction of justice.

You are so wrong in "every" conceptional reasoning you put forth. The law was clearly broken and in Biden's case the documents were stored in a garage of all places. The two tier justice system is alive and well regardless of the media talking points and protectors of the Democrat agendas. Another HUGE example is the Hillary Clinton server that was unsecured and storing thousands of documents. Documents that cost lives mind you when individuals we placed in official position of rival governments. (Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Algeria, and who knows where it ended).. Yet the media and the hardline democrats said nothing, did nothing and turned a blind eye.

and to just further exemplify the two tiers of justice: (I could post several others but this one is especially close to my heart as I'm a former squid)

Sailor Jailed for Photos

To say a two tier justice system does not exist is simply a lie and everyone knows it. It protects the clintons, the bidens and yes, republicans too when it must. (Pence is an example of that.) So tired of party line voting. Either start 2 more party's (ultra left & ultra right) or get rid of party's altogether and vote commonsense but for Pete's sake, stop voting party lines. I am independent for just that reason. I support policies that are Christian based. I'm anti-abortion, anti-capital punishment, anti-big government. I support a flat tax system, term limits (that include age limits to judges) and a military that stays local. Stop policing the world and bring our troops home. Stop sticking our noses in other countries business when it's clear we don't belong in the fight. Focus on jobs, manufacturing, border control and neighborly growth through both manufacture sharing and open trade. Grow our neighbors economies as a part of Making America Great.. America is South/Central/North. This country and it's politician's need to focus on "all of America" and let other nations focus equally in their vicinities without US interference. There is one person in congress on both sides whom have said this and I'd support either of them. (On the right Rand Paul and on the left Tulsi Gabbard) 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Loebarth said:

You are so wrong in "every" conceptional reasoning you put forth. The law was clearly broken and in Biden's case the documents were stored in a garage of all places. The two tier justice system is alive and well regardless of the media talking points and protectors of the Democrat agendas. Another HUGE example is the Hillary Clinton server that was unsecured and storing thousands of documents. Documents that cost lives mind you when individuals we placed in official position of rival governments. (Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Algeria, and who knows where it ended).. Yet the media and the hardline democrats said nothing, did nothing and turned a blind eye.

and to just further exemplify the two tiers of justice: (I could post several others but this one is especially close to my heart as I'm a former squid)

Sailor Jailed for Photos

To say a two tier justice system does not exist is simply a lie and everyone knows it. It protects the clintons, the bidens and yes, republicans too when it must. (Pence is an example of that.) So tired of party line voting. Either start 2 more party's (ultra left & ultra right) or get rid of party's altogether and vote commonsense but for Pete's sake, stop voting party lines. I am independent for just that reason. I support policies that are Christian based. I'm anti-abortion, anti-capital punishment, anti-big government. I support a flat tax system, term limits (that include age limits to judges) and a military that stays local. Stop policing the world and bring our troops home. Stop sticking our noses in other countries business when it's clear we don't belong in the fight. Focus on jobs, manufacturing, border control and neighborly growth through both manufacture sharing and open trade. Grow our neighbors economies as a part of Making America Great.. America is South/Central/North. This country and it's politician's need to focus on "all of America" and let other nations focus equally in their vicinities without US interference. There is one person in congress on both sides whom have said this and I'd support either of them. (On the right Rand Paul and on the left Tulsi Gabbard) 

Your link literally backs up exactly what I was saying!!! That dude took photos and then destroyed evidence. Two other sailors took photos and weren't even charged.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Give it a break ZRod... you're so blinded by your politics... Hilary destroyed phones, computers and servers... yet you want to incarcerate a low level sailor for taking photos of his work station... smh 

So... You still didn't read your own article or my full comment. 

asian-guy.gif

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1