Nebraska is not a good football team

I am I

2 minutes ago, CornBro86 said:

Whatever dude go ahead and notch this as another Internet argument won then tally it up. Congrats you have more wins than Scott Frost. 

Im just wanting to know why you think the culture is cancer? All you have mentioned is the W-L record. Tbf if we are going to do things like this at least back yourself up with some evidence.

I get it we are upset we lost, but sometimes the best thing to do is to stay away from the keyboard.

• Plus1 1
Just now, hskrfan4life said:

Im just wanting to know why you think the culture is cancer? All you have mentioned is the W-L record. Tbf if we are going to do things like this at least back yourself up with some evidence.

I get it we are upset we lost, but sometimes the best thing to do is to stay away from the keyboard.

Look at the guy's posting "history" (all 11 posts so far).  Pretty much has "troll" written all over it.  I doubt you can expect much in the way of reasonable discourse with this one.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, hskrfan4life said:

Screenshot_20201107-183452_Edge.jpg

Just now, Rochelobe said:

Look at the guy's posting "history" (all 11 posts so far).  Pretty much has "troll" written all over it.  I doubt you can expect much in the way of reasonable discourse with this one.

I know but it's fun to mess with. We are all upset and it stinks, but it feels horrible because you feel like you have answers from a 5,000ft view at home but these are 18-22 year old kids who are playing a game they love and we personally can't do much to fix it.

What it boils down to is, I'm extremely worried that this becomes a Harbaugh situation, because at this point I don't know who we can have to come in here and be competitive. Yes, it's year 3 and I don't think he's on the hot seat yet. We have at least 6 games left so still can be a winning season I guess.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

I know but it's fun to mess with. We are all upset and it stinks, but it feels horrible because you feel like you have answers from a 5,000ft view at home but these are 18-22 year old kids who are playing a game they love and we personally can't do much to fix it.

What it boils down to is, I'm extremely worried that this becomes a Harbaugh situation, because at this point I don't know who we can have to come in here and be competitive. Yes, it's year 3 and I don't think he's on the hot seat yet. We have at least 6 games left so still can be a winning season I guess.

Agree - I no longer think Frost will get it done.  I don't see any improvement in fundamentals - getting beat by better athletes is one thing.  Continuously making self-inflicted errors (how many motion penalties today?) shows a lack of organization on the part of the coaches.

If they were very disciplined and just getting beat down because they tire out or the other guy just makes a spectacular play, well that is much easier to fix - recruiting.  I don't see that.  I think the players are playing hard (particularly on defense today), but at times on offense the term "chickens with their heads cut off" comes to mind.  I would think it has to be very frustrating for them.

As I write this, PSU is about to lose to Maryland by 20+ points and drop to 0-3.  I hope Nebraska can build off of today's good defensive play and reasonable consistency moving the ball and come out ready to go next week.

If they lose (and if it is ugly), then I fear Frost will have lost the team for this season.

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, CornBro86 said:

Stay in your lane bruh. I do kiss your dad with my filthy mouth and he loves every second of it.

Your stay here is about to be a short one if you can't attack the post and not the poster. I get everyone is fired up right now, but right now you're coming across as a troll.....

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Rochelobe said:

Agree - I no longer think Frost will get it done.  I don't see any improvement in fundamentals - getting beat by better athletes is one thing.  Continuously making self-inflicted errors (how many motion penalties today?) shows a lack of organization on the part of the coaches.

If they were very disciplined and just getting beat down because they tire out or the other guy just makes a spectacular play, well that is much easier to fix - recruiting.  I don't see that.  I think the players are playing hard (particularly on defense today), but at times on offense the term "chickens with their heads cut off" comes to mind.  I would think it has to be very frustrating for them.

As I write this, PSU is about to lose to Maryland by 20+ points and drop to 0-3.  I hope Nebraska can build off of today's good defensive play and reasonable consistency moving the ball and come out ready to go next week.

If they lose (and if it is ugly), then I fear Frost will have lost the team for this season.

So you’re saying someone is going to get their first win next week? 

6 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

So you’re saying someone is going to get their first win next week? 

I guess we are fortunate it can't be like the epic battle between K-State and Kansas back in the (pre-OT) 1980s when they both came into the game winless.  It ended in a tie.  I think one of them later managed to win a game, but bleah.

Maybe we can have an echo from the Akron game and have weather end the game while it is tied.

Just now, Rochelobe said:

I guess we are fortunate it can't be like the epic battle between K-State and Kansas back in the (pre-OT) 1980s when they both came into the game winless.  It ended in a tie.  I think one of them later managed to win a game, but bleah.

Maybe we can have an echo from the Akron game and have weather end the game while it is tied.

Yeah, maybe. 

I think we should claim a win against Wisconsin. If we just start saying it will be true, right? 

I cannot believe that Maryland is good. First, they’re  Maryland. Second, they literally killed a player a year or two ago and should have two decades of bad karma for it.  Not fair!