Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

Just now, Archy1221 said:

You disagreed when I brought up Schiff lying about Russia/FISA and lied saying Schiff told the truth to the public.   End of story.   

I don’t need chasers with my shots.  I moved past HS and a college many years ago. 

And I showed you how that was proven wrong before the IG ever issued Barr's bogus report.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

And I showed you how that was proven wrong before the IG ever issued Barr's bogus report.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yet you didn’t because the trash articles are riddled with falsehoods as proven by IG report.  Barr doesn’t have a report.  one was even written by Phillip Bump.. hehehehe.  He’s a Democrat lackey 

More lies and I’m the only one willing to call you out on your BS lies. 

• Fire 1
23 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

When re-districting gets to the level of gerrymandering, lawsuits happen and courts get involved.  See PA 

This sentence implies that it doesn't exist unless there has been a lawsuit.  That's just not true and I believe you know that.

I'm glad you are willing to support Democrats who want to end gerrymandering.

• Plus1 1

29 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Here is the full Trump Legal Team News conference if any one wants to sit through the whole thing

https://www.c-span.org/video/?478246-1/trump-campaign-news-conference-legal-challenges

I watched 9 minutes of this and couldn't handle any more.  What a total bunch of BS that people like @Archy1221 and @Notre Dame Joe are going to eat up and contribute to the tearing down of our democracy.  

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BlitzFirst said:

And there it is.

You think we're lying when we're doing nothing of the sort.  The reason?  You possess the truth and need to explain it to us liars am I right?

I hate to say I called it...but you just admitted it in your response...and I was just going from the tone of your posts when taken in their entirety.

Yes, there it is.  Are you suggesting Knapp didn’t lie or have a “mistruth” about Schiff.  

Don’t you think he mischaracterizes things when he brings up a 2018 article that is rebutted by a nonpartisan IG report and the Mueller testimony?  Or only people you disagree with get that distinction. 

Believe what you want, join any cult you want, be a far leftist, be a centrist, be a right-winger, i don’t care.  Just don’t expect me to sit by and let folks lie and mischaracterize what I post without pushback.  

You STILL, after multiple times of me asking, have yet to point out where I am lying about things.  I have pointed out where others have with sources.   

The Holier than Though attitude doesn’t serve you very well unfortunately.  Be Best 

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

I'm no longer in a cult.  I was in one.  Sorry you think my example had no bearing to the conversation.  It was allegory and meant to draw parallels in a simplistic way you could see it.  (edit:  Also wanted to mention I've had years upon years of therapy already after leaving the cult, thanks for your concern!)

FYI, I'm not angry at all..I feel pity for you thinking you've got all the answers and we're nothing but liars.  It's how I felt when I was a cult member...everyone else were liars and I had the truth.

I've built not a single strawman...I haven't done any gaslighting of you at all...I've questioned your evidence you presented...which is something even YOU admitted it wasn't up to par.

My last post was meant to have you question your own intentions with what you post.  You're posts are not swaying anyone to your 'truth'.  That's the benefit of being able to see things with evidence...if there is a mountain of evidence that is stacked against you...you need a mountain of evidence to tip the scales in the other direction.

Your mountain is a mole hill and you're trying to convince us all without evidence that it's a mountain.

That's not how proof/evidence, logic, and debate works.

How about this:  Multiple subjects have been brought up in the course of this thread.  Let’s take one at a time and see if we can get somewhere.  Let’s start with my comment to @knapplc about Adam Schiff lying to American Public about the Russia Investigation.   

Quite  me where I am wrong in my ‘truth’. What evidence is stacked against me?  

He says Schiff has been truthful.  He says the IG report is actually Barr’s report.  He insinuates the IG is not non-partisan.  He puts into evidence two articles from 2018 that pre-date the internal investigation that shows his articles are trash.  

I have claimed and cited that Schiff lied about the FISA abuse which is a very big thing in the whole Russia ordeal.  

Your move.  I will be anxiously awaiting.  You can then choose what topic is next you claim I have lied about and have my own ‘truth’ 

• Plus1 1