Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I would ask you to explain if you can, we have a few people on tape inciting people to enter the Capitol and yet those people are not charged nor does the commission have an interest in finding out why.    

This is your exact quote.  You're asking why the j6 commission isn't charging them.  You ask this when you're trying to prove that the J6 hearings are political theater.

Now....you're admitting that you know that the commission can't charge anyone and you claim you're really talking about the DOJ.  Hmmm....you specifically mention the commission in this quote.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

35 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The J6 hearings are the DOJ.  So, why are you bringing this up when we are discussing the J6 hearings?

Just so you are aware.  The Jan 6th commission IS NOT the DOJ.   I do believe the Jan 6th commission has sent some of its findings over to the DOJ which again is a separate entity. 

• Fire 1
33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You're asking why the j6 commission isn't charging them.

No, I clearly asked why they were charged and why the Jan 6th commission doesn’t have an interest in finding out why.   

The commission is investigating why Jan 6 occurred.  Yet they don’t have an interest in the role of a few people on tape directing a riot outside the Capitol.   Jamie Raskin basically said to leave “poor” Ray Epps alone.  

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Just so you are aware.  The Jan 6th commission IS NOT the DOJ.   I do believe the Jan 6th commission has sent some of its findings over to the DOJ which again is a separate entity. 

I meant to put the word NOT in that sentence. 

12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No, I clearly asked why they were charged and why the Jan 6th commission doesn’t have an interest in finding out why.   

The commission is investigating why Jan 6 occurred.  Yet they don’t have an interest in the role of a few people on tape directing a riot outside the Capitol.   Jamie Raskin basically said to leave “poor” Ray Epps alone.  

So, they were charged. 

The J6 commission is investigating what lead up to the invasion. That includes groups like the Proud boys….etc.  so, they are investigating people who lead the charge into the capital.  

When organized crime is investigated.  I believe it’s more important to key on the crime bosses than the street thugs they are directing. 

• Plus1 2

When the person supposedly being encouraged to go into the capitol says this about the person who allegedly did the encouraging any prosecutor would realize they don't have a case.  It's Occam's Razor.  They don't have a case despite any cropped video someone will try to post.

in an interview with the F.B.I., Mr. Samsel said much the same thing, telling investigators that a man he did not know came up to him at the barricades and suggested he relax, according to a recording of the interview obtained by The New York Times.

“He came up to me and he said, ‘Dude’ — his entire words were, ‘Relax, the cops are doing their job,’” Mr. Samsel said.

So anything else being posted here to continue on with the conspiracy theory that Jan 6th was an FBI false flag just makes Alex Jones look sane.  

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

When the person supposedly being encouraged to go into the capitol says this about the person who allegedly did the encouraging any prosecutor would realize they don't have a case.  It's Occam's Razor.  They don't have a case despite any cropped video someone will try to post.

So anything else being posted here to continue on with the conspiracy theory that Jan 6th was an FBI false flag just makes Alex Jones look sane.  

but that is ignored by the conspiracy theorists on the right who want to lay the blame for jan. 6 on anyone other than trump and his merry band of thieves

• Plus1 3

39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That includes groups like the Proud boys….etc.  so, they are investigating people who lead the charge into the capital.

That’s my point.   Ray Epps is on video leading people to go inside the Capitol.  He physically didn’t go, but clearly incited others as did two other people caught on video 

• Plus1 1
33 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Is it just me or does no one else see a link provided for the quote

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That’s my point.   Ray Epps is on video leading people to go inside the Capitol.  He physically didn’t go, but clearly incited others as did two other people caught on video 

I don’t know. I’m fine investigating everything. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/13/us/politics/jan-6-conspiracy-theory-ray-epps.html

But, the J6 commission is mainly about bigger fish. This is nothing more than a deflection from that.  

• Plus1 1