Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

36 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’ve never equated Epps and Trump or blamed anything Trump did it didn’t do on Epps.  Please show your work on where I have in the past since you used the word “still”.  

everyone inciting a riot should be arrested.  Everyonr damaging the Capitol should. Everyone peacefully protesting outside should not.  That seems pretty clear 

so you are saying trump and all his allies who incited the crowd should be arrested.   good to know.

• Plus1 3

18 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Could she be any more blatantly corrupt? Where are the GOPers who ranted about "activist judges" right now? 

We're now past mid-terms. 

So, literally, Trump is the only one that could maybe look at these documents on his side due to nobody else is going to have security clearance.  So, he's going to sit down and go through everything and truthfully claim if they planted something or not.

16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, literally, Trump is the only one that could maybe look at these documents on his side due to nobody else is going to have security clearance.  So, he's going to sit down and go through everything and truthfully claim if they planted something or not.

If they win the House in the midterms, there's going to be a concerted effort to squash every investigation into Orange Man Bad. They've got this pushed into December with the corrupt judge now. Inauguration is just a month past that.

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And you don't think it's been shown that he and the people around him helped organize it and motivate people to come to Washington that day with that goal in mind.

I certainly think they organized people to rally around/protest around (whichever phrase works) the Capitol.   I haven’t seen yet where the people you describe advocated for going into the Capitol.   If I’ve missed those words, please point me in the direction to find them and I will retract.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I certainly think they organized people to rally around/protest around (whichever phrase works) the Capitol.   I haven’t seen yet where the people you describe advocated for going into the Capitol.   If I’ve missed those words, please point me in the direction to find them and I will retract.  

Easy. Watch the hearings.