Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

30 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m saying what I said and you are free to understand it however you wish. 

I'm saying that at this juncture in American history, with all evidence of hypocrisy from both sides weighed, Donald Trump continues to lie and discredit the entire American electoral system to his personal benefit. Having watched the fallout from the 2020 election, Republicans at every level of government have chosen to follow Trump's template for refusing election results they don't like, and have re-engineered state protocols in order to thwart the will of the electorate. Having been assured by you that the cognitive challenged likes of Marjorie Taylor-Greene do not represent the true values of the GOP, we see them being championed and featured at fundraisers, uttering some of the stupidest and most hateful s#!t imaginable. Herschel Walker isn't an outlier. He joins a team of incredibly dis-informed flame throwers. Ron DeSantis is simply a prick, who will be battling Donald Trump to capture the ugliest side of America. 

So what do you say? Is this your party? Or does it all go away if you can find a Democrat who kicked a puppy? 

• Plus1 7
30 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Having watched the fallout from the 2020 election, Republicans at every level of government have chosen to follow Trump's template for refusing election results they don't like,

Outside of a few wackos like Laura Loomer, do you have examples of people who lost elections this year and refuse to concede?

33 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

have re-engineered state protocols in order to thwart the will of the electorate.

Example please

34 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Ron DeSantis is simply a prick,

Your opinion which you are certainly entitled too.  Sorry he’s hurt you.  

35 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Or does it all go away if you can find a Democrat who kicked a puppy

Why would Democrats do that?  Kinda sick to do:thumbs

• Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Outside of a few wackos like Laura Loomer, do you have examples of people who lost elections this year and refuse to concede?

Yeah, you just can't keep leaning on your "few wackos" mantra when it is now the defining charter of the Republican Party. 

Let me move the goalposts back to their original position. If you need more posts to ignore, let me know:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-controlled-legislatures-overhaul-election-laws-ahead-2022/story?id=82730052 

• Plus1 4

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

polls show about 60% of republicans believe Trump won the election.    tere are about 2 dozen republicans running who have said they won't accept the results if they lose.   it hasn't happened yet....but it sure as hell seems like the republican party is really into election denials.

• Plus1 4

I hate painting with a broad brush, but this is a White Christian Nationalist coup. 

The irony is that Donald Trump doesn't give a s#!t about any ideology beyond Donald Trump, but he gave a sizeable portion of America permission to utter all the ugly subtext out loud and without shame.  Since it wasn't that far off the previous Republican platform, the GOP decided to just run with it. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Your opinion which you are certainly entitled too.  Sorry he’s hurt you.  

Seriously, could you walk me through all the work Ron DeSantis put into tricking Texas migrants and shipping them to Martha's Vineyard at considerable taxpayer expense, and find me the part where he's not a total prick? 

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, commando said:

polls show about 60% of republicans believe Trump won the election.    tere are about 2 dozen republicans running who have said they won't accept the results if they lose.   it hasn't happened yet....but it sure as hell seems like the republican party is really into election denials.

1) both parties are into this election denying business.  It’s inconvenient for the Dems to acknowledge this, but they have quite the history of it since 2000. 

2). I don’t know what 24 R’s you are referencing, but if they deny the election absent any irregularities or legitimate challenges, they would be wrong in my book. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Seriously, could you walk me through all the work Ron DeSantis put into tricking Texas migrants and shipping them to Martha's Vineyard at considerable taxpayer expense, and find me the part where he's not a total prick? 

Your mind is made up, there isn’t a point in discussing it with you. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

1) both parties are into this election denying business.  It’s inconvenient for the Dems to acknowledge this, but they have quite the history of it since 2000. 

2). I don’t know what 24 R’s you are referencing, but if they deny the election absent any irregularities or legitimate challenges, they would be wrong in my book. 

show me a poll showing 60% of democrats think there has been widespread voter fraud or where any dem has done anything like trumps stop the steal movement

• Plus1 4
12 minutes ago, commando said:

show me a poll showing 60% of democrats think there has been widespread voter fraud or where any dem has done anything like trumps stop the steal movement

I can’t.  But I could show you the leaders of the party like HRC, Stacey Abrams, JB’s press Secretary, the Jan 6 commission members, etc denying elections results.  

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I can’t.  But I could show you the leaders of the party like HRC, Stacey Abrams, JB’s press Secretary, the Jan 6 commission members, etc denying elections results.  

you are using a very high sliding scale for your whataboutism.    the dems never had a movement pushing like trump and the current republican party has and it's dangerous impact on america with so many duped by this BS.    

• Plus1 3