Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

31 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Please explain 

They could have subpoena’d him long ago and he may not have been able to run out the clock.  

I believe they know he won’t comply with the subpoena and can run out the clock and will be able to say Republicans s#!t down the investigation on Trump.  It’s actually a political win in Dems mind knowing they wouldn’t get much of any info out of Trump if he did actually testify.  

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

They could have subpoena’d him long ago and he may not have been able to run out the clock.  

I believe they know he won’t comply with the subpoena and can run out the clock and will be able to say Republicans s#!t down the investigation on Trump.  It’s actually a political win in Dems mind knowing they wouldn’t get much of any info out of Trump if he did actually testify.  

Gotcha:cheers  Reasonable assumption 

11 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Honestly, even if he testified, he would just plea the fifth constantly like a few others have.

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That’s my point.  It’s more advantageous for the D’s if he doesn’t testify by running out the clock like they want. 

Hmmmm....I wouldn't necessarily say that.  I think if he did testify and do what I said, it would look pretty bad to some.  But, his worshipers wouldn't ever at an eye about it.

21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Hmmmm....I wouldn't necessarily say that.  I think if he did testify and do what I said, it would look pretty bad to some.  But, his worshipers wouldn't ever at an eye about it.

Well they had ample time and opportunity to subpoena him and actively chose not to for some particular reason.  And he is about the only one worthwhile who didn’t get one.  That doesn’t sound like a coincidence to me.  

• Plus1 1