Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I guess they must be computer illiterate then.  Zoom? Teams?

I think it may be about focus and/or optics.

If we gave them the benefit of the doubt, perhaps they think it is ill-advised to compete for national news attention while hundreds of thousands of Americans are potentially impacted/displaced by a natural disaster. The hearing will obviously be of major interest to much of the country and world, and if the worst does happen, our efforts should be focused on helping those people in Florida and the impacted communities. Not the Jan. 6 hearing.

It's also certainly possible they want to be more the center of attention and not have a the potential natural disaster steal the limelight.

And perhaps there's some truth to both of those explanations.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

I think it may be about focus and/or optics.

If we gave them the benefit of the doubt, perhaps they think it is ill-advised to compete for national news attention while hundreds of thousands of Americans are potentially impacted/displaced by a natural disaster. The hearing will obviously be of major interest to much of the country and world, and if the worst does happen, our efforts should be focused on helping those people in Florida and the impacted communities. Not the Jan. 6 hearing.

It's also certainly possible they want to be more the center of attention and not have a the potential natural disaster steal the limelight.

And perhaps there's some truth to both of those explanations.

I think your right, but I thinks it’s a little of the first and a lot of the second. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Ehhh, I’m not surprised they cancelled the political theater commission.  I mean what are the odds it suddenly ends just before or after the midterms?  

This is the same group that won’t show us all the Ray Epps “testimony” 

Still rummaging around the dark web I see

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Ehhh, I’m not surprised they cancelled the political theater commission.  I mean what are the odds it suddenly ends just before or after the midterms?  

This is the same group that won’t show us all the Ray Epps “testimony” 

Wait, I thought the investigation, Jan 6, and Covid were all supposed to "go away" as soon as the election was over and Trump was out... I guess that must be like Trump taking oval office back (any day now) or him releasing his tax returns... just keep moving those goal posts.

• Plus1 1