Imagine if we had a fullback...

I will just leave it there.. we do not have a Big10 offense.. no way to grind it out or run the clock. 

If we had a fullback.. and ran some type of I -Form once in a while. man...  give the defenses we play a blink...

This offense is not working... N's  defense is holding teams now to a point level the offense should be able to outscore...Instead of teams fearing N, they now say all you have to do is score around 24-28 points and stop the QB run. N has no real power run and no deep threat... how easy is it to prepare for Nebraska Offense in 2020.. ?  too easy. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, HuskerRobNOregon said:

I will just leave it there.. we do not have a Big10 offense.. no way to grind it out or run the clock. 

If we had a fullback.. and ran some type of I -Form once in a while. man...  give the defenses we play a blink...

This offense is not working... N's  defense is holding teams now to a point level the offense should be able to outscore...Instead of teams fearing N, they now say all you have to do is score around 24-28 points and stop the QB run. N has no real power run and no deep threat... how easy is it to prepare for Nebraska Offense in 2020.. ?  too easy. 

Wisconsin has scored 20 points total over their last 3 games, if you want to talk about fullbacks and easy to prepare for offenses. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2