The Angry Violent Left

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

When did Trump tell supporters to go kill Dems. Please provide a source.

When did Maxine Waters tell her supporters to do anything other than make Republican lawmakers uncomfortable? And yet you're here condemning here while trying to give Trump a pass. The same Trump who claimed he could murder someone on 5th Avenue and not lose voters. 

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

When did Maxine Waters tell her supporters to do anything other than make Republican lawmakers uncomfortable? And yet you're here condemning here while trying to give Trump a pass. The same Trump who claimed he could murder someone on 5th Avenue and not lose voters. 

Yeah but trump is white so its alright.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

I see you have no source. Waters openly called for her supporters to harass and confront Republicans. Now you are trying to make a false equivalency suggesting Trump has told his supporters to attack (or some are blaming him for the mail bomber) or kill Democrats. 

1 minute ago, Frott Scost said:

He hates Trump for not being racist enough. He is a far right extremist with a lot of the same views you have. You tell me pal. 

I don't think bnilhome has the same beliefs as this guy, and this is not a fair accusation to make. H1N1 is just a Trump supporter, but not all Trump supporters are murderous (or attempted murderous) nor do they support such tactics.

Some people just want to watch Fox News & own the Libs.  Some want to get shooty.  Those are not the same people.

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

I see you have no source. Waters openly called for her supporters to harass and confront Republicans. Now you are trying to make a false equivalency suggesting Trump has told his supporters to attack (or some are blaming him for the mail bomber) or kill Democrats. 

What do you mean "some are blaming him for the MAGAbomber?"  Have they not shown pictures of his van on Fox News?

NlefaB3.png

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

I don't think bnilhome has the same beliefs as this guy, and this is not a fair accusation to make. H1N1 is just a Trump supporter, but not all Trump supporters are murderous (or attempted murderous) nor do they support such tactics.

Some people just want to watch Fox News & own the Libs.  Some want to get shooty.  Those are not the same people.

Ive seen this guys posts in the immigration ban thread. His views are the same as this guy. He just doesnt act on them like the shooter did. 

I am f#&%ing pissed off today. My fiance and her family are jewish and she has been talking about how scared she is to be jewish since Trump took over. Now her fears have come to fruition and all these scumbags can talk about are the left ruining peoples dinners so yeah maybe I need to step away for a few days. 

Just now, knapplc said:

What do you mean "some are blaming him for the MAGAbomber?"  Have they not shown pictures of his van on Fox News?

NlefaB3.png

Again please tell me where Trump has encouraged his supporters to kill Dems or send mail bombs. The guy is a nut. The leftist that shot Scalise and others loved Bernie Sanders and Obama...should we blame Bernie and Obama for his actions that actually did physical harm to Republicans?

1 minute ago, Frott Scost said:

Ive seen this guys posts in the immigration ban thread. His views are the same as this guy. He just doesnt act on them like the shooter did. 

I am f#&%ing pissed off today. My fiance and her family are jewish and she has been talking about how scared she is to be jewish since Trump took over. Now her fears have come to fruition and all these scumbags can talk about are the left ruining peoples dinners so yeah maybe I need to step away for a few days. 

Do you realize Trumps daughter married a Jew and he is deemed as the most pro-Jew POTUS we have ever had. Seriously do some reading. I can see how one could say Trump has not beem friendly to Muslims with his immigration stance, but the guy is pro-Jew which is the opposite from Obama who was the least friendly POTUS we have had in a long time toward Israel.

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Again please tell me where Trump has encouraged his supporters to kill Dems or send mail bombs. The guy is a nut. The leftist that shot Scalise and others loved Bernie Sanders and Obama...should we blame Bernie and Obama for his actions that actually did physical harm to Republicans?

Show me where Bernie or Obama encouraged violence. 

Meanwhile...

https://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/#RPGdH1c0hiqD

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I love how there isn't any violence from the Left to actually talk about, so this thread has become a defense of Trump-inspired murderers and attempted murderers. :D

Well its just the reality that 80-plus percent are so triggered by Trump they like to blame him for anything yet ignore the many examples of Dems calling for violence and incivility.  Its call bias and glad you are acknowledging yours. ;)