The Angry Violent Left

7 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I fully condemn all political violence and the recent mail bomber certainly was targeting Prominent Dems calling for incivility and attacks on Republicans as Waters, Holder, Booker and Hillary have done in just recent months.  With that said the mail bomber should not have let their calls for incivility, violence and intimidation lead him to taking physical action against them. We have seen these physical acts pick up the past couple years with most targeting Republicans. Here is a list of some of those attacks, and the links go to a variety of sources.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/amp/

I read about 20 of those, and almost zero were “physical acts.” It’s also a lie that the things on the list are all media approved.

You need to show more discernment when you look at things like this, and also when you choose your sources. You’re being lied to and duped.

22 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I fully condemn all political violence and the recent mail bomber certainly was targeting Prominent Dems calling for incivility and attacks on Republicans as Waters, Holder, Booker and Hillary have done in just recent months.  With that said the mail bomber should not have let their calls for incivility, violence and intimidation lead him to taking physical action against them. We have seen these physical acts pick up the past couple years with most targeting Republicans. Here is a list of some of those attacks, and the links go to a variety of sources.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/amp/

Do you think the president has played a helpful or a harmful role in the rise of extremist violence?

16 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I read about 20 of those, and almost zero were “physical acts.” It’s also a lie that the things on the list are all media approved.

You need to show more discernment when you look at things like this, and also when you choose your sources. You’re being lied to and duped.

Stop dismissing sources from the right when you typically rely on left sources like the NY Times, the Wash Post, CNN, MSNBC and so many more. Just looking at recent events, are you denying McConnell was recently harrassed again at a restaurant, or that Maxine Waters called for finding Republicans and doing the things we have witnessed in recent months.  I do not condone Trump not strongly condemning the reporter that was bodyslammed, but since the shooting of GOP officials at the baseball game, I do not recall Trump or any Republicans calling on supporters to try to intimidate or take confrontational approaches to Dems or made calls to not be civil as we saw the last Dem nominee state recently. 

3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Stop dismissing sources from the right when you typically rely on left sources like the NY Times, the Wash Post, CNN, MSNBC and so many more. Just looking at recent events, are you denying McConnell was recently harrassed again at a restaurant, or that Maxine Waters called for finding Republicans and doing the things we have witnessed in recent months.  

Your side just murdered 11 people. Little bit worse than making someone leave a restaurant. 

• Plus1 4

3 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Your side just murdered 11 people. Little bit worse than making someone leave a restaurant. 

Just now, Frott Scost said:

And another one of your buddies tried to murder 7 others. 

But, but... people were made to be uncomfortable at a restaurant.

• Plus1 2
11 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Stop dismissing sources from the right when you typically rely on left sources like the NY Times, the Wash Post, CNN, MSNBC and so many more. Just looking at recent events, are you denying McConnell was recently harrassed again at a restaurant, or that Maxine Waters called for finding Republicans and doing the things we have witnessed in recent months.  

If you think those sources, other than possibly MSNBC, are in any way shape or form rivaling the complete and utter bulls#!t that comes out of Breitbart, I repeat what I just stated. You need to show more discernment when you consume news/"news"

CNN isn't great but it is nowhere near the level of Breitbart. I doubt MSNBC is either but I don't watch it. (I don't watch CNN either, though. I occasionally look at their website). Breitbart is absolute drivel and you aren't doing your brain any favors by reading their bulls#!t. The only reason you think NY Times and Washington Post are bad sources is because it's the bulls#!t that's been spewed by people you listen to and read who don't like it when facts get out.

I didn't say any of those things you mentioned or that are in the list were okay. I also didn't lie and say talking was a physical/violent act.

1 minute ago, Frott Scost said:

This statement is why more and more are abandoning the left. Trump has been extremely pro Israel and the shooter today hated Trump for it. Not sure where you get "Your side" from. Moreover, there are nuts on both sides. I am talking about prominent Dem politicians calling for confrontation and intimidation...Booker, Hillary, Holder and Waters. 

6 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

If you think those sources, other than possibly MSNBC, are in any way shape or form rivaling the complete and utter bulls#!t that comes out of Breitbart, I repeat what I just stated. You need to show more discernment when you consume news/"news"

CNN isn't great but it is nowhere near the level of Breitbart. I doubt MSNBC is either but I don't watch it. (I don't watch CNN either, though. I occasionally look at their website). Breitbart is absolute drivel and you aren't doing your brain any favors by reading their bulls#!t. The only reason you think NY Times and Washington Post are bad sources is because it's the bulls#!t that's been spewed by people you listen to and read who don't like it when facts get out.

I didn't say any of those things you mentioned or that are in the list were okay. I also didn't lie and say talking was a physical/violent act.

You are being delusional now. If you want to talk about bullsh*t reporting look no further than Jim Acosta and Don Lemon.

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

People are being murdered because Trump is inciting them to and you're over here complaining that some Republicans have had their dinner disturbed.

The utter lack of perspective is incredible.  Just incredible.

Who did Trump incite to murder....please explain.