The Angry Violent Left

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Well its just the reality that 80-plus percent are so triggered by Trump they like to blame him for anything yet ignore the many examples of Dems calling for violence and incivility. 

No Democrats are calling for violence.  This thread's OP is a lie. 

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Again please tell me where Trump has encouraged his supporters to kill Dems or send mail bombs. The guy is a nut. The leftist that shot Scalise and others loved Bernie Sanders and Obama...should we blame Bernie and Obama for his actions that actually did physical harm to Republicans?

Trump hasn’t and these people know it. They just want to shout off nonsense because they hate Trump and it’ll make them feel better. The bomber had a history of run in’s with the law, past bomb threats dating decades way before Trump was in office and yet it’s Trumps fault.

BTW I thought all Trump supporters were white supremacist, nazi’s, etc but the bomber was a Native American lol

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Show me where Bernie or Obama encouraged violence. 

Meanwhile...

https://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/#RPGdH1c0hiqD

If you read what I said earlier, the Baseball field shooting followed by the attacks on Rand Paul were a turning point in which both sides called for an end to such violence.  Meanwhile Maxine and the Dems continue to call for harassing and confronting Republicans and you seem to want to minimize this trend.

2 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

Trump hasn’t and these people know it. They just want to shout off nonsense because they hate Trump and it’ll make them feel better. The bomber had a history of run in’s with the law, past bomb threats dating decades way before Trump was in office and yet it’s Trumps fault.

BTW I thought all Trump supporters were white supremacist, nazi’s, etc but the bomber was a Native American lol

Yes you are 100% right. They cant stand the guy and try to call him and his supporters racist. That is usually the first sign they are losing the argument when they resort to that.

It’s weird when people blame everything on people’s hate for Trump, while ignoring that the fact some hate Trump is due to his actions.

People don’t hate/dislike Trump for no reason.

I’ll take it even further - usually when Trump hate is blamed for anger at a Trump action, the actual action is stupid or awful and is its own standalone reason to be against it.

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

When did Trump tell supporters to go kill Dems. Please provide a source.

When did dems call for violence against republicans?? Provide a source please. You straight up lie and you wont own up to it when confronted. Its ridiculous.

29 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

When did Trump tell supporters to go kill Dems. Please provide a source.

Trump has a history of calling for violence and aggression from various groups of people.

Trump warns of violence if GOP loses midterms, apropos of nothing.

Trump calls Dems "evil" and media "enemy of the people."

Are you really this determined to pretend he doesn't play a huge role in inciting violence? It's not exactly difficult to read between the lines.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

He was a white dude.

Gureghian, general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, said Sayoc was open with her about his views. He calls himself a white supremacist and dislikes gays, African-Americans, Jews and anybody who isn't white, she said.

4 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Show me where Bernie or Obama encouraged violence. 

Meanwhile...

https://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/#RPGdH1c0hiqD

They haven’t but they’ve put fake fear into their followers. 

Bernie Sanders has publicly made it known on numerous appearances on CNN, MSNBC, etc about Trumps new health care where It would kill thousands of people and then you have a Bernie supporter who tried to kill republicans at a ball practice because of GOP’s health care. He bought into this fake media healthcare rhetoric which was ultimately the tipping point for Mr Hodgkinson

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Dewiz said:

They haven’t but they’ve put fake fear into their followers. 

Bernie Sanders has publicly made it known on numerous appearances on CNN, MSNBC, etc about Trumps new health care where It would kill thousands of people and then you have a Bernie supporter who tried to kill republicans at a ball practice because of GOP’s health care. He bought into this fake media healthcare rhetoric which was ultimately the tipping point for Mr Hodgkinson

Um it was the CBO report, which is a non-partisan report, that said thousands of people would lose their healthcare within 5 years. Most of those people having pre-existing conditions. It wasnt Sanders making s#!t up. 

• Plus1 3