Insurrection fallout

6 minutes ago, commando said:

i believe that technically...the house doesn't have criminal investigative powers no matter what the president says.   that would be a separate part of the government

That would be correct, which is why Buster is being disingenuous with his statement

• Plus1 1

38 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Keen listeners to the video would have noticed the Chair of the Jan 6 commission stated they don’t have criminal investigation powers.   Me thinks that might be your Dear Leaders department 

So, maybe it’s not their fault it’s not investigated. 

So, who are you upset with?

19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That would be correct, which is why Buster is being disingenuous with his statement

I’m not the one upset that they didn’t investigate it. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2
  • 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/rcna144043

Former Donald Trump adviser Peter Navarro, who was convicted of contempt of Congress last year, is set to surrender Tuesday at a federal Bureau of Prisons facility in Miami to begin serving his four-month sentence.

Before turning himself in, Navarro held a press conference in a strip-mall parking lot down the street from the facility. Near a Papa John’s, Navarro gave an extended speech airing his grievances against the government and his prosecution, painting himself as a victim of political persecution.

“I will walk proudly in there to do my time,” Navarro said. “I will gather strength from this: Donald John Trump is the nominee.”

I think this is funny - Navarro claims executive privilege in regards to his recent conversations with Trump (most likely about how they can create a bloodbath when Trump loses,,, again).  He can't claim executive privilege as a reason not to talk - trump isn't president now - but maybe in Navarro's Q conspiratory mind. 

Asked whether he had spoken to Trump ahead of his incarceration, Navarro claimed “executive privilege” on his conversations with Trump, who is not currently the president of the United States.

“I’m gonna claim executive privilege on the Donald Trump conversations,” Navarro told reporters, referring to conversations he had with Trump, who stopped being the head of the executive branch more than three years ago, on Jan. 20, 2021.

• TBH 1
49 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Boohoo...

Is the person filming laughing at her?  I thought she said “don’t laugh” at the beginning.

Probably a husband that loves the idea the crazy lady won’t be home for a while :laughpound

• Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Is the person filming laughing at her?  I thought she said “don’t laugh” at the beginning.

Probably a husband that loves the idea the crazy lady won’t be home for a while :laughpound

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

pieces of s#!t. 

I'm gonna guess his Twitter bio says "something, something Jesus, God, Patroit something" even though he's a violent, lying thug who tried to overturn our democracy.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1