Floyd Case Verdict

Just think, all that rioting and destruction for nothing.  All that summer unrest all for nothing.   Maybe next time, all the BLM leaders and CNN, MSNBC anchors will wait until the justice system makes it decision before crushing business owners dreams by destroying their business’s  

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Third degree murder which only four states have, MN being one, does not require intent. 

Wasn't aware of that. I guess it fit.

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Just think, all that rioting and destruction for nothing.  All that summer unrest all for nothing.   Maybe next time, all the BLM leaders and CNN, MSNBC anchors will wait until the justice system makes it decision before crushing business owners dreams by destroying their business’s  

Can you really say that. How easily would this have been brushed aside if no one bother to protest?

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

Wasn't aware of that. I guess it fit.

Can you really say that. How easily would this have been brushed aside if no one bother to protest?

I love the idea that busting out the windows of your local Apple store, and making off with a dozen pairs of AirPods is considered, by some, to be "protesting".

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

I love the idea that busting out the windows of your local Apple store, and making off with a dozen pairs of AirPods is considered, by some, to be "protesting".

I haven't seen anyone here condoning looting and rioting.  Can you point to "some" please?

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

It's not, but you knew that. Looting/rioting are different from protests to police actions against segments of the populations. Just like I know that there were people on Jan. 6th just there to attend a rally and others there to try and prevent the peaceful transfer of power as require by our constitution. 

• Plus1 3
6 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

No, that's called looting/rioting.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
9 minutes ago, ZRod said:

It’s very easy to say because first off there is never a reason to riot an innocent business.  Secondly, protests and riots are two very different things and unfortunately  the protesters and news agencies whipped everything up into a frenzy before the court system could do its thing causing the riots.  

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1