The trumpet alt-reality election recount extravaganza t2o electrick boogaloop-be-bop-a-ree-bop

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

I don’t know.  Maybe we should have BLM do an audit.  I’m sure we have a few posters here who would be okay with turning everything over to them to “just check”. :sarcasm

:lol:

I'm sure they'd be great at it! Same experience as the Ninjas, and they're completely unbiased, just like the Ninjas!

• Plus1 2

14 minutes ago, commando said:

what about antifa?  they could run an audit also.    remember...3rd party partisan audits are perfectly fine 

But to be fair, they should only audit states trump won. Obviously the states Biden won had zero issues and everything's perfect there. 

Obviously. 

• Plus1 2
12 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I’m referring to the poster(s) who saw nothing wrong with what transpired in Arizona.  And potentially happening in several other states.

Yeah, sorry...I saw/got it after seeing several more posts.

Carry on. 

Soooo…..yesterday, we are driving down the interstate at either Elmcreek or Odessa and look up on the overpass. There are two women flying two big flags with a sign saying “Trump Won”. 

What a bunch of idiots. Hope they enjoyed standing out there on such a hot day staying loyal to a corrupt piece of s#!t that doesn’t give a crap about them.  

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

They're all (but 1) Republicans...

"So now let’s just toss the whole lot of them – all but one a Republican – in jail."

they are republicans who didn't follow orders from above to certify trump the winner. 

18 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

They're all (but 1) Republicans...

"So now let’s just toss the whole lot of them – all but one a Republican – in jail."

And, what Republicans, both Nationally and in Arizona will push back against her on this?  I'm guessing very very very few.  And....those that do, will be chastised within the party.

• Plus1 2