The trumpet alt-reality election recount extravaganza t2o electrick boogaloop-be-bop-a-ree-bop

15 hours ago, TGHusker said:

So did trump put on his pants backwards?

I think it's just an optical illusion of the lighting and poor quality of the photo. But the thigh wrinkles are weird to me. Never seen a suit do that on a man just standing around. Either it's poorly tailored (which is hilarious for Trump) or it's because of his duck stance where he pushes his a$$ back.

6 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I think it's just an optical illusion of the lighting and poor quality of the photo. But the thigh wrinkles are weird to me. Never seen a suit do that on a man just standing around. Either it's poorly tailored (which is hilarious for Trump) or it's because of his duck stance where he pushes his a$$ back.

I looked at the tweet and a couple down the theory is he wore his pants backwards.

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

I looked at the tweet and a couple down the theory is he wore his pants backwards.

I know that's the theory. Nobody but Kris Kross is wearing their pants backwards though.

The photo is extremely grainy and I know that blue fabric with a little gloss to it can have all kinds of optical illusion that are compounded by photo quality.