Where We Veer into COVID Discussion

On 8/7/2021 at 11:57 AM, Guy Chamberlin said:

"God helps those who help themselves" as God once said. Vaccines will help us play football and not die. 

While the "God helps those" quote isn't in the Bible the thought is correct.  God has given mankind incredible gifts of talent, intelligence, innovation, planning and all kinds of different skill sets.  This includes the gift of scientific discovery - which includes medicine.    Some people look for a miracle cure - but it is often right in front of them in the form of a pill or a vaccine.

God does move mountains.  He often starts by handing us a shovel.      Faith + Works  is the normal process to getting things done. 

• Oh Yeah! 1

On 8/7/2021 at 9:29 AM, Bledred said:

Lets see here, I am going to use my brain and look up the protocol of every vaccine ever created and notice how there is a minimum of a 6 year Experimental phase where the vaccine is tested on a small group of people along side a control group.  I am also going to use my brain and notice that every vaccine in our nation's history has never used an mRNA delivery system as the current one does.  I will continue to use my brain and take notice that there are tens of thousands of adverse reactions from the new experimental drug resulting in major medical problems.  There is a reason why this is being called an "experimental vaccine".  It is because YOU are the experiment and if things go side ways for everyone who took it a few years down the road, then what?  I will continue to be in the control group until the FDA authorizes the vaccine and takes away its "experimental" status, at which point it will actually qualify an an actual vaccine just like the rest of our life saving vaccines.  Which again, if you read the first sentence that I wrote, will not occur until YEARS from now.  On a historical side note, human beings are not to be experimented on unless they are willing subjects who are fully informed of the risks as per the Nuremberg Code. 

ANY institution that forces its students, athletes, employees, etc. to take the current experimental vaccine, is fully financially liable for ANY bodily harm or damages caused to those people up to including wrongful death lawsuits for the duration of the medication which in this case is the rest of your life since the mRNA spike-T cell delivery system never stops.  We are going to see a tidal wave of lawsuits completely obliterate employers, major universities, and more here very soon.  The employers and universities who use their brains and listen to their lawyers will tell their students and employees that it is up to them to decide if they want to take the experimental drug or not.  

I think this is off topic so won't be replying about this anymore. 

Sometimes I wish we still had the face palm. Sometimes it's called for. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

80k People packed into Memorial for Garth, then Husker gameday two weeks later. I'm wondering if our hospitals are gonna be looking like Texas, Florida, Louisiana and Arkansas come kickoff on 8/28....

We just had Garth at Arrowhead and will soon be having Chiefs games so we are about a week ahead.  Whatever KC experiences could be what lincoln/Omaha does  

• Plus1 2

18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

We just had Garth at Arrowhead and will soon be having Chiefs games so we are about a week ahead.  Whatever KC experiences could be what lincoln/Omaha does  

Looks like Missouri started from a position of higher infection and fewer ICU beds prior to Garth, but that might be outside of greater KC. 

12 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Looks like Missouri started from a position of higher infection and fewer ICU beds prior to Garth, but that might be outside of greater KC. 

Ya about 2 1/2 hrs away, but it has slowly crept northward and infection rates are higher here now too.   Hospital systems are doing fine, but still doing due diligence and prepping for worst case scenario

• Plus1 2
11 hours ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

80k People packed into Memorial for Garth, then Husker gameday two weeks later. I'm wondering if our hospitals are gonna be looking like Texas, Florida, Louisiana and Arkansas come kickoff on 8/28....

Husker game on 8/28 is in IL I believe. Also, it being an outdoor venue, I dont think it will be as bad as if it were indoors.