Pro Football Focus grades are in vs Illinois

Just now, Caliborn72 said:

My first thought was “why didn’t Stepp play more?” But after seeing that grade in pass pro, yikes. Just all around sobering numbers.

Not one player graded out above what'd I say was average....And the OL grades.  Not defending the staff, but no scheme will work with those grades.  And AM's mark........no bueno.  Not going to win many games with the score (or the receivers/RB's)

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, Toe said:

@Frott Scost Banks only played 14 snaps. He got the start because Corcoran has been nursing an injury (I don't think the exact injury has been disclosed), but Corcoran ended up playing most of the game.

Yeah the article made it seem like Banks was the starter and was pulled because he was playing terribly. Which he did for only being in there for 14 snaps. 

19 hours ago, lo country said:

One great thing about this edition, shows the eyes don't lie........WOW.

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/pff-snap-counts-and-grades-for-nebraska-s-offense-vs-illinois

And all that OL hype.......

Nothing came easy for the Huskers on offense and it started with the play upfront on the offensive line.

How does the grading work for the Oline?  When the QB holds on to the ball For 5 seconds and then eventually gets pressure, does that count as a pressure for the o linemen?  If so, those grades are meaningless then.  

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, Toe said:

@Frott Scost Banks only played 14 snaps. He got the start because Corcoran has been nursing an injury (I don't think the exact injury has been disclosed), but Corcoran ended up playing most of the game.

Hamstring injury- which I pointed out last week is a very difficult injury to come back from quickly. It is a nagging injury that can extend deeper into the season- tough on an Olinemen with big guys leaning on you the whole game.  I didnt expect him to play- but Banks was getting owned.