Just normal American Utopia...

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh…..I feel so sorry for the pieces of s#!t. 

Clearly they were never boy scouts or girl scouts... f#&%ing morons. And even if you're not prepared, f#&%ing go to BK and get a burger, or go to the cafeteria, or save everybody some grief and f#&%ing go home.

• TBH 1

Do they know that not ALL OF THEM have to leave at once to make a food run?

Even firefighters leave a few guys behind at the station while they run to Hy Vee.  

If they have 100 protesters in their camp why not send out like 10 people to hit up the store and get some stuff to make HAMASbugers and maybe get some chips and HAMAS dip.  

Get some hotdogs, stop at Little Ceasers and grab a few pies...head back to your camp and eat together.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Do they know that not ALL OF THEM have to leave at once to make a food run?

Even firefighters leave a few guys behind at the station while they run to Hy Vee.  

If they have 100 protesters in their camp why not send out like 10 people to hit up the store and get some stuff to make HAMASbugers and maybe get some chips and HAMAS dip.  

Get some hotdogs, stop at Little Ceasers and grab a few pies...head back to your camp and eat together.  

I guess they aren’t committed enough to go on a hunger strike. 

12 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Yep

He’s also a sucker with a big audience that is duped by propaganda.

Since when have actual democratic office holders ever threatened hunting and first responders?

Joe is a dork.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
28 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Joe is a dork.

This may be.

But his view is the same as the majority of people I know. I know very few far left dorks, and a few more far right dorks, but there are a helluva lot more of us lost in the middle dorks.

• Plus1 2