Who should our next HC be?

11 minutes ago, Snowmanandbandit said:

I think it’s funny that people keep talking about rhule building the line. Went back and looked at box scores from all of his games at Baylor. Lots of yards on the ground Vw the non con and then averaged about 120 on the ground in conference play when you take KU out. That was a time when the big 12 played no defense. 

Judging from the stats on Football Outsiders, Baylor's OL was a rather mixed bag in 2019, Rhule's best season. Rankings in different categories anywhere from #16 to #116. Overall fairly mediocre, though.

kn3EsEQ.png

18 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Iowa Sts line might be softer than ours.

apologist,  got it

Just admit you said something purely driven by emotion rather than any sense of logic. Any idiot can catch lightning in a bottle. That 7 game stretch was full of some terrible teams too. 

2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Man Nebraska would be lucky to get a coach like Chris Petersen. Everytime I watch him on tv I'm in admiration of him on how he carries himself. 

And oh by the way he beat Oklahoma before lol. That game was one of the greatest games I have ever witnessed and regardless if your going to say Oklahoma had no defense the play calling was on point that night for Boise State. If I was Trev Id already have talked to Chris Petersen about Nebraska and see if he would be interested. I think nobody would argue against the hire or at least I'd hope not.  I'd be welcoming with open arms.

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, Decked said:

Just admit you said something purely driven by emotion rather than any sense of logic. Humility is part of being a strong man :dunno. Guess I can appreciate you sticking to your guns. 

I admit to making a grammatical error on my post,  thats it.  This isnt school son, again dont give mike riley credit where credit is not due.  Also part of being a adult is admiting when youve made a mistake.  We are all waiting for you to own up to it slick.,  But if your not i understand being an adult is difficult ace.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

I admit to making a grammatical error on my post,  thats it.  This isnt school son, again dont give mike riley credit where credit is not due.  Also part of being an adult is admiting when youve made a mistake.  We are all waiting for you to own up to it slick.,  But if you’re not i understand being an adult is difficult ace.

Comical. Mike is a joke. He got a lucky season. But saying he piggy backed off a dead player to a 9 win season is pretty dumb. Especially if you ignore the ease of that schedule. Any team can catch fire. 

15 minutes ago, Toe said:

Judging from the stats on Football Outsiders, Baylor's OL was a rather mixed bag in 2019, Rhule's best season. Rankings in different categories anywhere from #16 to #116. Overall fairly mediocre, though.

kn3EsEQ.png

Feels like more of a product of the conference more than him being a great o line builder and those stats seem to prove that.