Sasse leaving Congress?

So for you Nebraskans - is losing Sasse a good thing - is he  better or worse than any possible replacement?  From a faraway perspective and not seeing him day in and day out as my Senator, he seemed like a decent guy as far as GOP senators go. I think there were times his bark (statements regarding trump) were harsher than his bite (in the end supporting most of trump's policies).  In the end, he voted to convict Trump in the 2nd impeachment.  That was a good thing. 

34 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

So for you Nebraskans - is losing Sasse a good thing - is he  better or worse than any possible replacement?  From a faraway perspective and not seeing him day in and day out as my Senator, he seemed like a decent guy as far as GOP senators go. I think there were times his bark (statements regarding trump) were harsher than his bite (in the end supporting most of trump's policies).  In the end, he voted to convict Trump in the 2nd impeachment.  That was a good thing. 

99.9% chance his replacement is much more MAGA than Ben was.

• Plus1 2

21 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Pretty much what @commando said.  He was a Republican but not MAGA all over Trump.  He was willing to criticize Trump.  So, you can be assured that the replacement will be worse.