ASU QB Sam Keller to transfer to NU?

Actually Guys I am down here in PHoenix as well...as some of you know. Keller is an OK QB. I dont know if I would like to have him in the system. ASU is an OK program....but I just dont know if it would be worth it.

If he wants to walk on and try to compete....well i say more power to him....however i think he will pick a school where he knows for sure that he will start next year.

Him and his Dad have had plans on him being in the pros no matter what. So who knows what that says. I can tell you one thing. that is all they are talking about on the sport radio down here.

I am sick of it already.

Then again this is Arizona. Where the Husker fans pony up to have all the games of the Huskers on the Radio. AZ 4 NE. Gotta love it.

I don't know what to think about the whole situation!!! I don't know if I want him or don't want him so I can't be much help to this post. I don't know if I want any off field problems that he may have along with a cocky attitude. He's supposed to be a leader of a team and if his teammates don't respect him then why would they want to play with him!!!! :dunno

This guy is real talent, why not have him, on NCAA Football 07 he is rated like a 92, and hey ZT is only like a 86

Great.

I leave to go to the gym for two hours and look what happens.

I know jack about this kid, but on the surface we have this:

a) He's a senior, so he has a year left.

B) He apparently has some kind of personal problems off the field.

c) He apparently was rated high out of HS because Washusker likes him. ;)

Not sure if Callahan and Co would be interested in putting him on scholly, but he could walk-on if he wanted to. But seriously, 1 year? 1? In this offense? And be a starter?

Let's see if he get's here before we start putting the guy in front of players that are already here.

it sure seems college qbs are getting to be a spoiled bunch.....Freeman, Beck etc.

it seems all these guys want to start or depart......a sign of the times i guess??

hunter

Im guess it's because of how big high school recruiting has become... they are stars since high school and rated so high they get big heads

it sure seems college qbs are getting to be a spoiled bunch.....Freeman, Beck etc.

it seems all these guys want to start or depart......a sign of the times i guess??

hunter

Im guess it's because of how big high school recruiting has become... they are stars since high school and rated so high they get big heads

I would think he's more pissed that he has played for 4 years there and now got thrown out like yesterday's paper.

They were just talking about him and sports nightly and it sounds like NU, Oklahoma and Colorado are in the mix. Supposidly Callahan knows the kids dad and CU has an in because their QB coach used to be at ASU and helped recruit him there. They're speculating he'll decide in next 48 hours.

I understand that the guy has talent, and personally I wouldn't mind seeing him come here, but can we just take a step back for one second? When HB got pissed off and left the team, there were a lot of people on this board and others saying good riddance, including myself. I'm just saying I wouldn't want HB coming to my team from somewhere else, no matter the talent level. Just playing Devil's Advocate. Hopefully everything works out for the kid. If he could learn the offense in a year he would be a great plug in. :thumbsdedhoarse:restore2

I believe these situations are totally different. This kid has actually started and played major college football and was already named the starter this year! Beck just expected everything to be given to him and never worked at it. I believe this kid has worked and has showed that he has talent to play at this level. Is it a bold move to leave... yes.... but if you had started as many games as him and were named the starter and then turn around and find out you aren't.... wouldn't you be a little sourer too?

I think it would be most helpful to get him in here for a whole season to learn the system. He torched Pelini's defense for almost 5 bills last year. If he would like to come here, welcome aboard Sam. He is a big time NFL ready QB. If he gets his head on straight he could be a serious asset.