***Official 2023 College Football Thread***

suh_fan93

8 hours ago, Moiraine said:

From what I've read, you can sign steal at your own games. Sharing them is potentially breaking sportsmanship rules. What UM did is worse and definitely against the rules.

I just think it's funny that people think UM is the only team doing anything that could even be remotely considered 'against the rules'.   

Lol there definitely not.

4 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Lulz...

Why lulz?

You said….

4 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

I just think it's funny that people think UM is the only team doing anything that could even be remotely considered 'against the rules'.   

Lol there definitely not.

I’m just curious who these naive people are that think Michigan are the only ones doing anything remotely considered cheating. I haven’t seen those folks around here.

It sounds to me like you don’t think there should be any repercussions on Michigan for cheating because obviously other teams have done the same or similar things or because others also cheat even if they haven’t been caught yet. Is that really where you want the bar set for cheating in CFB? Are “people” being unfair to Michigan somehow?

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Why lulz?

You said….

I’m just curious who these naive people are that think Michigan are the only ones doing anything remotely considered cheating. I haven’t seen those folks around here.

It sounds to me like you don’t think there should be any repercussions on Michigan for cheating because obviously other teams have done the same or similar things or because others also cheat even if they haven’t been caught yet. Is that really where you want the bar set for cheating in CFB? Are “people” being unfair to Michigan somehow?

Just gonna say this one time.  If you don't like or agree just scroll. 

9 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Just gonna say this one time.  If you don't like or agree just scroll. 

I’ll say this one time. When you post on a public message board and say something that seems way out of whack, expect that somebody may question you on it.

You said “I just think it's funny that people think UM is the only team doing anything that could even be remotely considered 'against the rules'.”

It’s not about agreeing or disagreeing. You’ve either seen this from people somewhere, thus my question, or it’s a contrived strawman. Pretty legitimate to be asked about it imo. But feel free to scroll by and ignore.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I’ll say this one time. When you post on a public message board and say something that seems way out of whack, expect that somebody may question you on it.

You said “I just think it's funny that people think UM is the only team doing anything that could even be remotely considered 'against the rules'.”

It’s not about agreeing or disagreeing. You’ve either seen this from people somewhere, thus my question, or it’s a contrived strawman. Pretty legitimate to be asked about it imo. But feel free to scroll by and ignore.

Yeah, apparently that poster doesn’t understand the concept of a message board:dunno.   I thought you had a legitimate question to the original post and I see it the way you do.  

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

JJ. I don't owe you an explanation now or at anytime so I suggest you get the F over it.   Ser take a damn lap.  Every little thing in the book triggers you. 

Guess what.  That's definitely not my problem.

The end.

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

JJ. I don't owe you an explanation now or at anytime so I suggest you get the F over it.   Ser take a damn lap.  Every little thing in the book triggers you. 

Guess what.  That's definitely not my problem.

The end.

Well I do get curious (er triggered in your lingo) when somebody posts some fabricated occurrence and blames it on all these “people” that apparently don’t actually exist. I mean just say that you think Michigan should be allowed to cheat and break the rules as they see fit. That’s at least something I wouldn’t feel compelled to inquire about.

I’ll get over it, take a lap and scroll by when I’m goddamn good and ready to, thank you very much.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1