Michigan and Harbaugh under NCAA investigation

Toe

11 hours ago, Mavric said:

This is definitely the B1G giving Michigan the middle finger.

I think it's less the B1G giving the middle finger, and more Michigan f#&%ed around and found out. If you read the commissioners response it's pretty clear that U of M were being a bunch of pricks. Calling into questions the conference integrity, ability to punish, stonewalling them, lying about reviewing evidence, and even threatening them. Tony said "Nah, I've got receipts. So, sit down and shut your mouth."

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

I suspect the reason Michigan is fighting this is because the staff had no idea what Stalions was doing. Poggi was on staff the prior 3 years. Everything will flush out in the end. I BET the Big10 ends up looking bad.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, nic said:

I suspect the reason Michigan is fighting this is because the staff had no idea what Stalions was doing. Poggi was on staff the prior 3 years. Everything will flush out in the end. I BET the Big10 ends up looking bad.

There is a zero percent chance no one on staff knew what he was doing.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3
8 hours ago, Mavric said:

F-qsm01WQAARsRM?format=jpg

8 hours ago, Mavric said:

The University just needs to stfu until the judge's ruling. Everything they put out makes them sound like entitled elitist a$$h@!es, more concerned about getting caught than the problem this scandal brought to light. At best Harbaugh had a complete lack of control, and UoM looks like D bags for criticizing the conference instead of taking the high road until this is sorted out. At worst he's the cheater we all thought and Michigan looks like complete asshats for what they've done. There is no winning here.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2023 at 11:27 AM, jaws said:

I don't think 2*-5 Harbaugh is going to run Day out of Columbus. However, there is serious doubt that Harbaugh will be in Michigan next year. That might be good for Michigan in the long run. 

I was just joking anyway. I figured the two week TRO would be granted and run out before the game, but I guess the big10 used some local lawyer that could not make the hearing and it was delayed until this Friday. If they get a two week TRO, he will be on the sidelines. I am sure FOX wants Harbaugh on the sidelines for the intrigue.

On 11/11/2023 at 2:58 PM, Mavric said:

There is a zero percent chance no one on staff knew what he was doing.

I am sure someone knew. Not sure at what level. Either way, the statements coming out of Michigan are pretty emphatic about keeping their coach and they are lawyered up for a fight. If I had to guess, Harbaugh will be on the sidelines for the final two games. Then the TRO will expire and they could keep him out of the championship game should they make it. Not sure about the bowl games.