It's a shame

Martinez arguably plays one of his best and most efficient games of his Nebraska career, and we waste it because on poor playcalling and turnovers. I expect more than that...

The Blackshirts were given out too early as this is not the blackshirts defense we saw last week. Incredible. We should have crushed Northwestern. Forget the B1G championship game because Michigan is going to eat this defense alive.

Beck was a complete idiot today. How many times did we get stuffed on 3rd or 4th and short? Throw the ball, they made Martinez look like Dan Marino

I agree. Beck was completely off on his playcalling today. I thought I was watching a Shawn Watson offense again. How many 3rd down plays did we have where we called a play or had routes run short of the first down sticks? It was just a very frustrating day.

A loss to NU? You guys are now officially in the Big Ten, welcome to the club. It seems like they trip somebody every other season or so...I know exactly how it feels. It sucks.

My condolences but hey Michigan lost today, you're not out of it yet.

Michigan didn't even matter genius. if we beat them we each would of had 2 losses with us having the tie breaker. We HAVE to have Mich St. lose one more game, and win out.

A loss to NU? You guys are now officially in the Big Ten, welcome to the club. It seems like they trip somebody every other season or so...I know exactly how it feels. It sucks.

My condolences but hey Michigan lost today, you're not out of it yet.

Michigan didn't even matter genius. if we beat them we each would of had 2 losses with us having the tie breaker. We HAVE to have Mich St. lose one more game, and win out.

Hey buddy, every game matters as you learned today.