VolQuest Reporting That Bo Has Reached Out to Tennessee

Who is this dude and does he have any credibility?

David Cate@husker00s

Bo Pelini to interview for the Tennessee head coaching job according to sources.

some dude w/ a twitter account...

I don't know seemed pretty official.... maybe he knows people in the university.

I could start a twitter account, put something up about Bo possibly going to Tenn, and all of a sudden, I'm somebody in the know?

Sorry should have had the :sarcasm

The butt-hurt ness and mayhem that I have caused.

Pelini was a rumored candidate long before you made any such post. I think you may have posted in jest, but I have a feeling that there is more legit chatter going on not necessarily fueled by your experiment.

I knew he was and that is why that I poured gasoline on this fire because I knew that the posters without a clue would eat it up as well as the moronic media. Not only that, after I came forward with it they continued it.

As of Tuesday night there had been no contact or interest from Bo's side to my knowledge. That I will say with confidence. If I am wrong, I will eat crow very willingly. For anyone to claim that I believe that I am above anyone is just flat out stupid. Have I gotten heated on this board before and been warned? Yes. It has happened one time in my 3 years. One time. This was an obvious attempt to troll the whole nation and I appoligize if I put anyone in a comprising position and such. I really do. Knapplc and I have shared beers together and I would hate to have him be in a position like that. Really would. Same thing with you BigRedIowan. I apologize and maybe both of us should have handled it completely differently.

Bottom line, I proved what I wanted to. Bo is going nowhere to my knowledge. If that changes I will definately PM a few people.

The butt-hurt ness and mayhem that I have caused.

Pelini was a rumored candidate long before you made any such post. I think you may have posted in jest, but I have a feeling that there is more legit chatter going on not necessarily fueled by your experiment.

I knew he was and that is why that I poured gasoline on this fire because I knew that the posters without a clue would eat it up as well as the moronic media. Not only that, after I came forward with it they continued it.

As of Tuesday night there had been no contact or interest from Bo's side to my knowledge. That I will say with confidence. If I am wrong, I will eat crow very willingly. For anyone to claim that I believe that I am above anyone is just flat out stupid. Have I gotten heated on this board before and been warned? Yes. It has happened one time in my 3 years. One time. This was an obvious attempt to troll the whole nation and I appoligize if I put anyone in a comprising position and such. I really do. Knapplc and I have shared beers together and I would hate to have him be in a position like that. Really would. Same thing with you BigRedIowan. I apologize and maybe both of us should have handled it completely differently.

Bottom line, I proved what I wanted to. Bo is going nowhere to my knowledge. If that changes I will definately PM a few people.

I was one you dooped. Was I offended? No. Did I laugh? yes. Who care. It's a message board on the fricking internet. It's a forum called RUMORVILLE. I guess I dont understand why folks were upset.

Just heard on local espn station reporting the Butch Jones is next Tennessee coach. I'm out of time. Anyone confirm?

As far as the new poster that said Bo isnt happy. There is just as much evidence that suggests he is happy than isnt. In fact, my source close to Pelini family (not the program) says that Mary Pat would not allow the family to be uprooted from Lincoln at this point. Bo is here, and wants to be here, as long as he is allowed, or so I've heard.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8723192/tennessee-volunteers-hire-butch-jones-new-coach

The Tennessee Volunteers have hired Butch Jones, calling a Friday afternoon news conference to introduce the Cincinnati coach.

Jones takes the job after declining an offer to become the new coach at Colorado. A six-year contract was finalized with the Volunteers early Friday, sources told ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/c...jones-new-coach

The Tennessee Volunteers have hired Butch Jones, calling a Friday afternoon news conference to introduce the Cincinnati coach.

Jones takes the job after declining an offer to become the new coach at Colorado. A six-year contract was finalized with the Volunteers early Friday, sources told ESPN.

Thats what they want you to think. Really once the presser starts the Tenn AD is going to walk over to Jones, pull his mask off and it will be Pelini. A great Scooby Doo ending to a coaching search.

• Fire 1

Thats what they want you to think. Really once the presser starts the Tenn AD is going to walk over to Jones, pull his mask off and it will be Pelini. A great Scooby Doo ending to a coaching search.

Rut Ro Raggy!

Rut Ro Raggy!

Maybe we should let Bo choose a hat from the table.