Vote for ESPN's #UltimateTeam

I didn't vote in this thing, and won't. Seems like all they're trying to do is get you to advertise for them on twitter. If they're going to have a vote, just have a vote. Don't make me tweet it, or whatever the stipulation is.

Maybe it's ESPN. Maybe it's vote overkill. But I'm tired of these things. Meh.

I watched college football live last night when they unveiled this thing. What a joke. Bo Jackson was on it. It was just another opportunity for ESPN to pick and choose who they want to put on the pedestal. Man, I can't wait for the new FoxSports network. I really hope they wind up being everything I'm hoping they are.

Can some explain how Georgia is #4? They have won two conference titles and two BCS bowls in those 25 years - and one was a gift when they drew Hawai'i in the Sugar Bowl. The Huskers ran laps around those numbers in one four year span.

Also, under what merit system is Michigan #6 and Alabama #8? One split National title trumps four outright ones?

It's not going by program accomplmishments, it's going by a team of players.

Can some explain how Georgia is #4? They have won two conference titles and two BCS bowls in those 25 years - and one was a gift when they drew Hawai'i in the Sugar Bowl. The Huskers ran laps around those numbers in one four year span.

Also, under what merit system is Michigan #6 and Alabama #8? One split National title trumps four outright ones?

It's not going by program accomplmishments, it's going by a team of players.

OK, thanks. Didn't see that part.

I didn't vote in this thing, and won't. Seems like all they're trying to do is get you to advertise for them on twitter. If they're going to have a vote, just have a vote. Don't make me tweet it, or whatever the stipulation is.

Maybe it's ESPN. Maybe it's vote overkill. But I'm tired of these things. Meh.

Same here. I don't get too hyped up anyway but when I saw you had to Tweet I moved on.

• Fire 1

Since it is based on player name recognition, Neb will suffer since low info voters will judge it by the players NFL experience - did they go on to become great players in the NFL. Many of our skilled guys Frazier, Crouch had limited or zero NFL experience. Miami sent a lot of guys to the pros but over the last 25 - 50 years, NU is the dominate program.