NOTICE TO TIM BECK

Fast Jimmy - give me a f#/^ing break. Ameer was clearly injured & should not have played (thats on the coaches). The dude put millions of dollars on the line because he's a competitor & wanted to help his team win. I'll bet its real #/^&ing easy for you to criticize his play...I am guessing you risked nothing. So #/^& off with those comments

Fast Jimmy - give me a f#/^ing break. Ameer was clearly injured & should not have played (thats on the coaches). The dude put millions of dollars on the line because he's a competitor & wanted to help his team win. I'll bet its real #/^&ing easy for you to criticize his play...I am guessing you risked nothing. So #/^& off with those comments

Agreed..Ameer has done more with absolute sh#t for an offensive line than anyone has in the nation..the fact that he made it 9 games into the season without an injury in amazing.

Beck needs to take the OL coach and the S&C coach with him. AA can't gain yards running behind a bunch of out of shape, fat a$$ed marshmallows. The DL coach might just as well go with them because his bunch isn't any better. Thank God they took Gordon out when they did. If he'd played the whole game he would have got

500+ yards.

T_O_B

They play 9 in the box. We have 1 limited rb and a bad decision making qb in the backfield. They can focus on our simple run game. Whatever happened to our diamond formation? Did Heard have a patent on that formation and take it to Kentucky? When things don't work, gotta try different looks. Beck is an idiot.

Beck is an idiot. For several years, a team comes along and stuffs our star and better teams make hay on that. SDSU showed how to beat Martinez, UT carried it out. Same with AA this year. McNeese then MSU then Wisky. He can't find a way to alleviate any pressure either from blitzing, stunts or 9 in the box. no plans to slow or stop the blitz, make a team pay for aggressive pursuit or for stacking the box. He is a no trick pony. No diamond, 2 back set in the final 2 minutes, no sweep, reverses, toss to DPE in motion and the screen pass once. I said this several times in the in game thread. Beck calls what he WANTS us to do, not what we CAN do.

Beck should be let go immediately. Let Fisher or Brown call the rest of the season. $750k boat anchor dragging Husker nation down with him.

Never been a fan. Said it when he was promoted. What did he do with our RB's that made anyone think he would be a good OC here. Bad choice by Bo and even worse OC in Beck.

Nothing, I think a lot of people felt good that he was the passing game coordinator at KU in 07, the one time they were good.

I would take Todd Reesing any day over TA

We have a QB suited to run the triple option and an offensive coordinator who wants to throw the ball 30 to 40 times per game. And people act surprised when it doesn't work. Who's fault is that?

Little exaggeration on your part isn't it. We needed to throw the ball and Armstrong completely sh#t the bed on that part.

We have a QB suited to run the triple option and an offensive coordinator who wants to throw the ball 30 to 40 times per game. And people act surprised when it doesn't work. Who's fault is that?

Little exaggeration on your part isn't it. We needed to throw the ball and Armstrong completely sh#t the bed on that part.

May be a slight exaggeration, but not a lot. Seriously. Armstrong isn't a good passing QB. In fact, he's terrible.

They play 9 in the box. We have 1 limited rb and a bad decision making qb in the backfield. They can focus on our simple run game. Whatever happened to our diamond formation? Did Heard have a patent on that formation and take it to Kentucky? When things don't work, gotta try different looks. Beck is an idiot.

Beck is an idiot. For several years, a team comes along and stuffs our star and better teams make hay on that. SDSU showed how to beat Martinez, UT carried it out. Same with AA this year. McNeese then MSU then Wisky. He can't find a way to alleviate any pressure either from blitzing, stunts or 9 in the box. no plans to slow or stop the blitz, make a team pay for aggressive pursuit or for stacking the box. He is a no trick pony. No diamond, 2 back set in the final 2 minutes, no sweep, reverses, toss to DPE in motion and the screen pass once. I said this several times in the in game thread. Beck calls what he WANTS us to do, not what we CAN do.

Beck should be let go immediately. Let Fisher or Brown call the rest of the season. $750k boat anchor dragging Husker nation down with him.

Never been a fan. Said it when he was promoted. What did he do with our RB's that made anyone think he would be a good OC here. Bad choice by Bo and even worse OC in Beck.

Nothing, I think a lot of people felt good that he was the passing game coordinator at KU in 07, the one time they were good.

I would take Todd Reesing any day over TA

Why would a momentary success at Kansas for gawd's sake, make anyone think this guy would be a good hire at any position?

T_O_B

May be a slight exaggeration, but not a lot. Seriously. Armstrong isn't a good passing QB. In fact, he's terrible.

Not sure that TAJ is that bad a passer. Unfortunately Bell will drop or just not get to balls in very inopportune moments, I don't

believe we target Westercamp often enough and Beck hasn't figured out that we have tight ends on the team. AA can't block a little

old lady let alone a blitzing linebacker, 3 sacks yesterday rest solely in his lap. And our offensive line is a bunch of cream puffs.

T_O_B

and that is the bullsh#t type of qb we recruit, run first, pass if he has too.

Here's why you should never go full Tim Beck:

- Ran the wildcat twice in the Miami game.......have we seen it since nope. Did it work....yup

- Can't remember the game but in only one game we ran the diamond formation a few times and haven't seen it since.

- Time again we fail to utilize any of our TE's. I would love to see us throw the damn ball to them more. Wisky did it last night along with Iowa, Minnesota, Georgia, Miami where it was very affective.

- Hey lets roll the QB out to his non-throwing arm for him to have to readjust his body to throw a better ball.....that was called twice during the Wisconsin game from what I cared to pay attention too.

- We absolutely saw no new wrinkles in our offense yesterday

- Ran the wildcat twice in the Miami game.......have we seen it since nope. Did it work....yup

- Can't remember the game but in only one game we ran the diamond formation a few times and haven't seen it since.

- Time again we fail to utilize any of our TE's. I would love to see us throw the damn ball to them more. Wisky did it last night along with Iowa, Minnesota, Georgia, Miami where it was very affective.

- Hey lets roll the QB out to his non-throwing arm for him to have to readjust his body to throw a better ball.....that was called twice during the Wisconsin game from what I cared to pay attention too.

Plus, we do not throw to the Rb enough (1 time I can remember). No short passes, almost all where 20 yards +. Bo needs new coordinators or he can go too!

Noticed this too...they called it multiple times...what in the world are they thinking...the QB was already struggling to even complete a pass so they decided to make even harder? Made no sense

Totally agree HJ. Our first Tommie and a lot of our other QB's threw to the tight ends and very effectively. Are we scared to throw to our TE because his last

name is Cotton?

Beck seems to always get into a pass happy mode in situations more suited to ramming the ball into the end zone.

I think we as Huskerboard members get together collectively, everyone pitch in a nickel and buy him a bus ticket to Lawrence, KS. Better yet 15 cents and he can take the OL and S&C coachs with him. We could make a video of the trip and call it, "Larry, Curly and Moe come to KU."

T_O_B