Jim McElwain would be the best choice for the next Nebraska coach

iamanewby

Tressel is still my top choice, but I would be happy with this guy too. He obviously can coach, but I'm just not certain at his track record of landing bigger-name recruits (like Tressel has proven to do).

He embrrasses recruiting a lot more than Bo does. Recruiting is not something that I would worry about. It also helps that he learned under Saban and also having coached in the B1G.

Don't worry so much about the $7.5 million buyout. You gotta pay the dollars to win championships. So get it done.

You have to pay Colorado State 7.5 million for his buyout, pass.

On top of paying $7 mil to buy out Bo's. Tressel or Frost would be the best and most cost effective hire. SE is still young in his position, I doubt he is willing to throw around that kind of money.

With the amount of money coming in in the coming years you can't sit back and be weak about making a move. McElwain is a top notch coach and he is there to get. So let's get him before someone else does and THEN we will not be able to get him.

Nothing in the first video was all that amazing...especially not the part when he started to tickle the balls of the SEC while gently stroking the shaft.

Missing out on Franklin last year is an issue...now...he is the worlds worst coach but that guy could sell rubbers to me*

*I refuse to wear rubbers

Would rather buyout hudspeth for a cool 1 mil

You guys let me know what you decide to do. Man I wish I had your money and power. Yet, with all that money and power, to still make a Huskerboard account. We are truly blessed to have you here. Please make the right decision regarding the future of this program.

• Fire 1