Best Xmas Present you remember getting?

I got a pretty cool dinosaur/cave man set when I was really little. Mountains & trees & caves. Played with that thing forever.

I remember getting my first Star Wars action figure - a Stormtrooper, because my parents had no idea who were the main characters in the movie, and there were a lot of Stormtroopers on the shelf. Still, I loved it. Great present.

I got a telescope when I was maybe 10 or 12. Four-inch reflector with sun & moon filters. I kept that thing for years and years until it fell apart in about 2000.

when I was 12 0r 12 I got a savage 24 dl overunder 22 20 gauge. that little gun did more to shape my lifestyle than anything else ive owned since. it wasn't new, had a few scratches but man she was everything I needed and then some.there wasn't a critter in season on the old farm place that was safe!the second year I had it I got real lucky on a coyote. it was as surprised as I was but not as lucky!this is a mans gun I remember thinking as im barely scraping puberty. Man I miss that gun. it came up missing 20 or so years ago. id love to own another one someday.